Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

So either you admit your argument means nothing, or…

You are trying to cover for a false statement by asserting it can’t be false. The disingenuous tactics continue… I’m afraid you’re only getting worse as time goes on, Snowpine. Shame…

1 Like

It can be proven false relative to something. Not in a vacuum.

“It wasn’t easy or a joke for me.”

This is very simple and basic communication skills, you learn it in Middle School if you went public.

:person_shrugging:

You’re not being intellectually honest.

LOL!

An LFR champion?

Good lord it gets even worse.

This guy can’t even do the normal raid.

It is intellectually dishonest to assume there is any objective reality to apply to the statement “x is easy”

but pop off, king, surely this isn’t spurred by the argument earlier in an unrelated thread.

Has anyone ever wondered what a dog is thinking when it sees it’s owner pick up it’s poop in a plastic bag and then put it in their pocket?

Problem is.

People got carried by friends/guildmates/people gearing alts.

And they showed up into +15 and higher pugs without knowing how to properly deal with them.

That +20 era was not good either.

This is neither better or worse I say.

If we do go back it will be back to Carry +2 - +14s and then deal with those people all over again.

This is straight up trolling. m0s were for inexperienced players. Along with all of the keys up to +7 or so, before they changed things so that m0s are like m+10 now.

I agree with the OP, the difference between heroic and m0 is far too steep. The squish made sense with the way m+ worked for most of Dragonflight, but with the scaling and affix changes they’ve introduced, it makes sense no longer.

Blizzard, you should revert keys back to how it worked before the squish.

1 Like

You are using word salad to get out of having to admit to points of debate that others make successfully.

At the very least, you need to back up your …

… comment with facts and not more word salad, because actual proven facts were used to counter a point you were expressing.

Feel free to quote them.

I’ll wait as long as it takes.

Actually, yes I have.

1 Like

No debate tactics to get out of this. The onus is on you to give a real answer to a point someone else made to you, instead of dodging.

And FFS stop wrapping your ego around discussions so much. NOBODY on the planet gets it right 100% of the time, including you.

Be intellectually honest, don’t troll.

Praise the sun!

Presumably the reason this came quoteless is that there was nothing to quote, right?

I didn’t bother reading, I made a simple request. Fulfill it or give up.

See above. You are using a debate tactic of instead of supplying an answer, you are demanding an answer from someone else.

Even more importantly now, the haste too.

(Ive never used them)

Some people can function without or suffer without. The last time I bothered with focus target was legion for the mage tower lol.

I just learn what targets to be aware of and quickly tab or click.

I’d rather save it and use my runes for other things until I am in a place where I wont be moving. But I can usually run in and dot and instantly hit my dnd button and its good.

I see no quote.

Be better. The onus is on you to supply the answer, not ask another for an answer.

Nope my honest mistake :slight_smile: you said you “need to run 0s and 2s”. I misread it as yo are running 0s and 2s :slight_smile:

Isnt that like critter level mob though? Lol