Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

When are some of you slobs going to carry me?

1 Like

Get gud!

(Did I do that right?)

1 Like

:person_shrugging: I’m relaxed, goof. Just don’t see what the point of questioning people is when it’s ubiquitously applicable. We could all be lying about everything. Why discuss?

Making a point. And someone liked the point I made, so what I’m saying has some bearing on the conversation.

Don’t have to be defensive about everything someone says to you.

And you REALLY shouldn’t wrap your ego around an Internet forum either.

Look, you’re throwin a lot of big words at me, and because I dont underdtand them, Imma take em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help me out with this sale.

the fact that you are using warcraftlogs to track peoples keys instead of raider io tells me all i need to know about you lmao.
btw hes telling the truth

I’m a shaman, sorry, I can’t read.

1 Like

We don’t care about facts here.

They hold no weight in my threads.

Blizzard doesn’t even know what they’re doing lol
otherwise they wouldn’t have needed to nerf 20 things last week in these dungeons

1 Like

Youre right. I checked. Its only been one. And you can stop posting that link…because its thr wrong one lol its not doing what you think it is.

Much like how looking at yours would show you havent done a single key…not exactly accurate now is it?

Edit: go play with some of the settings and come back :slight_smile:

I havent done a key, so it is in fact accurate.

Who’s the fool now, Jack?

Huh. Thats actually impressive. So youre at 609 ilvl and failing 0s and 2s? Not shabby.

You should still play with the settings in WCL. Good tool to understand

That’s not the same as “fighting regular mobs in the open world”; show me a Heroic dungeon boss with only one and a half million health.

Show me an open world mob at level 80 with only 1.5m health lol i think the critters have more health than that

You just said “no” not that it was hyperbolic. I’d have conceded that, you were just brisk as usual and being generally contrarian.

Point was (and is correct) that Heroics are a joke. Just like M0 used to be.

Haven’t failed a single 0 or a 2.

Not sure where you got that from.

Soaring Plainshawk, Isle of Dorn. I literally flew out and used it as my number.

Because it’s wrong, see my example above.

“Everyone who disagrees with me is a contrarian.” Do you always ignore conflicting information because it upsets your worldview?

To players who are currently over the gear level for them, sure. That wasn’t the case when they first opened up. See: the forums the day of the first reset of this expansion.

You unintentionally admitted the difficulty increased due to the restructuring of dungeon difficulties. That was a slip on your part.

raider. io/characters/us/eredar/Grizzle

Where are the 5s?

They’re a joke at-level, as well.

Relative and subjective statements cannot be proven wrong by an “example” like this;

No one said it didn’t increase. This isn’t the W you think it is, given I also said M0 was a joke before.

look at the main attached to it lol its only one 5 but its still there

1 Like