Can we get rid of the awful M+ squish changes please?

Do at least a +5 before giving advice on how to properly run the current M+ dungeons.

Same as they do now but they can actually find a party (I remember pain of hosting a key for +2 then +4 then +6 then +8 if there won’t be any bricks because nobody wanted to reg after first few weeks of patch).
Now you have m0 where you can learn without bricking the key, without rush, while having all mechanics. It’s much better than getting flame because you bricked key. You can’t brick it now. You don’t need rush. You can practice, you can discuss DURING instance. You can get comfortable to encounter without all that stress
You will also actually LEARN encounter unlike before:
Guys who did low keys were literally bricking higher keys as they didn’t know that they need to pop defensives, kick casts, avoid big red circles.
I clearly remember myself getting into keys in SL. Finding out that this cast needs to be kicked after few weeks of ignoring it (because it didn’t do any dmg in low keys while almost oneshotting party in +10) wasn’t the best experience. Guys didn’t know they needed to pop defensives on boss casts blaming healer because they didn’t know that dmg was unhealable - that was my experience at +14 and lower. Now you need to kick casts. Now you need to do mechs on bosses, right.
If you don’t want to learn just basic things that you need to finish m0 - just say that you never wanted to actually do m+. You can do delves to get an amazing gear.
But if you can’t do m0 then how am I supposed to play with you on timer?
They literally removed bloat and gave you real opportunity to learn. You won’t get that big gap between starting key and actual keys with rewards.
It’s much faster to get starting gear. Now you learn to play, not learn to leech. Use this opportunity if you want to learn as you stated.
All those 0 - +10 were dead, you learnt as much as you do now in heroics - basic boss abilities.

That’s sorta fine, right, but with DND being so integral to our AoE damage (Heartstrike) I prefer to just have it for its full duration where I wanna be.

I like to have the option to place it elsewhere when I know I need to kite, or something like that, though.

Rather than critique the difficulties we must ask the question if people are even having fun doing keys and from the feedback I’ve read I’d say majority no

1 Like

Your vote is very important to us. Please stay on this rant until it is no longer important to you.

I still enjoy keys as much as I always did. Had a really enjoyable and fruitful run of keys last night, too, granted with some friends, but that’s kinda how WoW is meant to be played anyway.

But yknow, the people who hate keys will continue posting about how everyone hates them until the dawn of the apocalypse, so.

The plus size to this though is that the difference between low keys and high keys is just mob health. If everything 1 shots then it doesnt matter how much harder it hits, what matters is avoiding it and doing damage.

I have fun punching holes in the wall when I get insta killed from unavoidable damage too many times.

Does that count?

Well any feedback on the forums will inherently trend negative. People having fun in the content wont be here. (unless they’re slacking off at work like me)

Thats what 12+ is supposed to be, not 10+
12’s is where the fun affix gets removed for stat scaling. thats where they wanted the sweats to be

1 Like

Which works if the damage is avoidable.

This is my obligatory “I hate Siege” post. (Jokingly.)

1 Like

There isn’t a single instance of one shot damage in Mythic Plus that isn’t avoidable until about +10-12s.

Pretty sure ive got 4-5 5+ done already. But thanks :slight_smile:

This is what i meant. Drop it ahead of me as im pulling to somewhere so its set up and i can start in as soon i enter it.

But of course. Ill take the longer slog of gearing strictly m+ over the ease of boring delves all day

Ever wonder if anyone ever lies about enjoying doing keys, and are there really just for the gear, and not the experience?

1 Like

ok and nothing of what i said is crazy. if you are dying and failing in certain content then dropping down a tier is probably best for you. the squish doesnt change that.if you are dying in low m+ you should drop to m0 until you understand the dungeons. if m0 is much to difficult for you then there is heroic dungeons…

1 Like

Unfortunately gear score has to come in at some point. I think a lot of people are going into keys under 600 and expecting things to work out.

www.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/eredar/grizzle?zone=39

No you dont.

10s and 11s are the warm up for 12s. blizzard has a pretty clear pattern of what they are going for.

Only as much as I wonder if people lie about disliking them. Maybe they avoid it because they lack friends, or because someone was mean to them once.

Two can play this game, Smiter, and I will always be better at it.

Relax, Just pointing out that insinuating something doesn’t make it so, either way. :slight_smile: