Can we get rid of rez sickness?

I have very un-geared alts in certain zones running circles farming. They occasionally suffer a death or two lol. I’m talking level 55+ in blues from the previous expansion.

1 Like

I mean, it’s a video game, since when isn’t playing a videogame the hallmark of being lazy? This is a leisure activity.

3 Likes

another thing thats better about ESO. You can blow a gem and rez where you died, no penalties. Wasnt rocket science to figure out a way to make it doable.

4 Likes

gonna be hard to argue with that logic.

1 Like

It is already incredibly trivial in terms of player penalization. If anything, it should be reworked to be a bit more impactful.

/fondly recalls losing corpses and valuable items in AC.

Flexseal is whining about a 10 minute Rez sickness but has been arguing about it for over 2 hours at this point on the forum.

Oh the irony.

1 Like

You must be new to Shadowlands.
There’s plenty of spots where you can’t get to your body. It’s happened to me in Maldraxxus and Ardenweald.

Players like you are why this game is more of a rpg and not a MMORPG, keep asking to get rid of things that are “annoying” like you been asking for Years and we won’t have a game here very soon.

This old way of thinking is why we mmos are going to die out sooner or later

when i die and im force to res sick i dont log in for days just do that instead no reason to deal with things that hinder your fun for the sake of making a small minority of players feel special

i play bloodborne/darksouls/monster hunter worlds etc all these other games that are much more punishing than wow and not 1 of them have a system that says well you might as well do something else with your time seeya

1 Like

don’t die.
problem solved.

That’s a bit dramatic. It’s 10 min, not an hour. There are flight paths that take longer than that

How is this ironic?

The 10m stall was enough to take me out of leveling mode, so I stopped playing. I don’t think stalling gameplay is a good feature.

It has nothing to do with wasting time or anything. I waste plenty of time on trivial things, like playing games, chatting on the forums, whatever…

But, man, I was getting immersed in my leveling and then I hit a point that broke that with my body being irretrievable and the game putting me in a stupid time out, lol.

TBF those kinda suck right now too. Flying from zone to zone isn’t really fun for me when I’m looking to just play the game.

There’s a whole lot of my time being forcibly spent not actually playing the game, it feels. And that’s not really a great feeling.

Please show me them spots!!! I don’t believe you at all. I’ll be on tonight

That’s right, we should increase it to 20mins! Make it actually hurt a little. Don’t be stupid and die.

I hear you nobully. The OP makes about as much sense as people who gripe about lack of new content all the time yet haven’t even done 25% of the content already in game? I mean hell they’re old reputations people could be farming from like burning Crusade and Lich King to get mounts and cool transmogs and things like that. There’s literally 15 years of content in this game the problem is they just don’t want to do it

There is no Archaeology In SL.

Oh hell no! Some low level quests and even some achievement would be impossible without rez sickness. Yes, soft foam sword is sometimes not enough, how? Blizzard ingenuity.

:man_shrugging: Theres no reward for fighting your way back like in other games that punish you for death
its just a hinderance that tells u not to play the game not dramatic but clearly blizz doesnt care about my time or yours or know how to make the game engaging without stop gates in form of res sick and time gating content soooo

wow isnt even biggest game on market anymore in terms of open world not even close yet somehow travel times in this game is horrendous lmao

I often take rez sickness depending on the travel distance from the graveyard to my body. I could probably definitely get to my body within 10 minutes. I will never know. I feel like they made our dead travel speed slower to justify the potion they made for increasing it.

I underestimated one of those big armored guys in the maw. Their charged up fire attack does 30k damage btw.