Can we get more LGBT couples in game?

Shaw and Mathias was a great start, but can we get more?

Anduin x Wrathion

Lilian x Amelia

Thassarian x Koltira

Please!

45 Likes

I’d argue that they shouldn’t be overrepresented, but then all the cases you suggest seem reasonable.

Edit: we need a lot more straight couples to keep the balance, though.

26 Likes

Not if your “LGBT Couples” are going to consist of only bad fan fic shipping.

Seems pretty disrespectful to LGBT in general, like you view them as dolls to roleplay your fantasy rather than actual people.

219 Likes

can we make sure they have ultra high res models too?

2 Likes

yea that sounds like a pretty good idea

3 Likes

No we can not. Stop making bad troll threads and post on your main.

Good Lord.

84 Likes

Anduin is a confirmed man of the waggle.

33 Likes

He should trade the throne of Stormwind for the Lightforged Army. Then he can have a bunch of Draenei.

7 Likes

Could we not have any love stories in game period?

Make War, Not Lovecraft.

85 Likes

We already had the war expansion, which means now we get to have the working together expansion.

We might go back to the war after Shadowlands.

We work together every expansion. I want factions splits. Every race for themselves. Every individual for themselves. We need a free for all expac. All PvP, all the time.

May the old gods have mercy on us all.

13 Likes

What… this doesn’t make any sense. 2 out of 3 possibilities I listed have established friendships that go back years.

5 Likes

Here we go again…
It’s this daily thread.

15 Likes

You sure do like to make a lot of threads that you know are going to stir up nonsense. Sounds like a couple disingenuous window lickers that plague this forum.

25 Likes

So all same sex friends should be gay?

37 Likes

They are all around you! For example, me x all male blood elves. Me x getting rejected by male blood elves. Me x four scoops of ice cream.

22 Likes

I think we actually will. Blizzard seems to be open to it.

Edit: there are 3 in this expansion alone which is nice.

2 Likes

No. For example, Liadrin and Thalyssra are some of my favorite BFFs. Those two making fun of night elves together was one of the better parts of Legion.

1 Like

Hey, that’s mean! >;(

No. Go away.

22 Likes