Can we get more LGBT couples in game?

Jaina should be bi with a new gf.

1 Like

So is constantly using people as troll bait in multiple threads.

2 Likes

Rosenivy’s been mad at me ever since I went to their warlock thread and dropped facts :100:

Your threads suck

27 Likes

Ahh, you see, I know nothing of Warlocks. Warlocks and Warriors are the two classes I have never played. However, I enjoy the Gnome editions of both.

I want to see Anduin x Wrathion too. Theyd be such a power couple!

3 Likes

i remember someone said his main was Lunnaya, but Lunnaya “quit” long time ago :thinking:.

Let LGBT couples exist if they’re competently-written.

As it stands not even the straight, heteronormative couples feel like anything more than fanfiction-quality ships.

20 Likes

If you’re talking about who I think you’re talking about, didn’t they just really Release what was was essentially a love story between her and the blood elf leader?

This would make a lot of sense actually.

Yeah Thalyssra and Lor’themar are together now, which is fine. I was just saying I like Thalyssra’s friendship with Liadrin.

I enjoy any and all opportunities to make fun of Night elves.

1 Like

Nah I didn’t really like you after I noticed you constantly dehumanize lgbt by using us as “teehee I’m totes lgbt you guys. nobody get mad and say mean things” bait

16 Likes

In-game I don’t think you’ll ever get a relationship that seems like more than a bad fanfic due to the limited amount of dialogue that they use and that most of it needs to be used on furthering the current plot rather than fleshing out character relationships.

It works alright in their side stories and novels if it’s well done, though.

1 Like

“the night elves slept in dens and hid in trees while my people fought to save this world”

oooo burn!! :joy:

thank you generous hosts for the /mute.
Now we need an automute that we can edit the filter so we never have to see it in the first place.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be cool if moderators were on this forum and punished these people that constantly make bait threads and get reported/flagged for it?

16 Likes

Bold words from the people who hid in a bubble for 10,000 years.

8 Likes

You don’t know if I’m LGBT or not, and also why does it matter? It doesn’t.

I’m not the only person on the forums that makes LGBT threads. If it bothers you so much that people say mean things in those types of threads, maybe get mad at the rampant homophobia and transphobia in the playerbase, not whoever is making a pro lgbt thread…

1 Like

Sorry, Wrathion isn’t gay. He’s just metrosexual.

5 Likes