Can we get Female satyr? Broken? etc and male Shivarra/Harpies etc

I understand the way you are going and it is actually from that DIRECTION that you are in that I went with “IF they are adding Incubus WHY NOT ADD SATYR FEMALE?” DO they prefer adding male MODELS over Female models? If so that is CONTRADICTORY with the goal.

It’s one example of the fact they exist.

Give me a good reason why it ruins anyone’s gameplay to change the female satyr into a female model instead of a male one. Or have them added to areas with Satyr in them.

It’s simply a request for a model that makes sense to have with the game and lore.

Why is this such an issue? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks!

1 Like

Simply put If they are adding Skimpily clad Females to accomodate for SKimpily clad Males that were in the game (IE if the opposite of the Karazhan and Black Temple situation were true) Why should they NOT add females in “Revealing mogs” so to speak in those places? It is the same argument but Basically with Satyrs instead.

To further simplify:

Sexy Male in one room + ??? = equity and equality
??? + Sexy Female in one room = Equity and Equality.

YOu see? I am asking for the stuff to be equal and it is more opposing to the stuff BLIZZARD is doing Right now. I simply want them to go in both directions instead of just one. I want them to solve a problem instead of doign their usual thing to GO TO GO EXTREMES in the opposite direction when something doesnt work. As has been the case with their gameplay decisions.

The exact reason.

There are no “male succubus” same as there are no female satyrs.

There is a female counterpart to the IDEA of a satyr as much as there is a male idea for a Succubus.

But for their origins, they are as a category, monogendred.

So this IS about your fetish?

The only reason to ask for a female satyr is “cosmetic” (aka you want satyr with boobs).

There is no other reason.

The incubus is basically a male succubus in all but name. If you are going to piss your pants over a name be my guest.

1 Like

Satyrs already have boobs:

1 Like

The same way you can say anything that looks alike is basically the same thing.

That is the basic foundation for “i dont care about its background, I just want it by what it looks like”, which means “want satyr with boobs regardless”

geez man calm down, just say Satyress and leave it be…

And it’s called an Incubus… So call it an Incubus…

Female Stayr is a Nymph… So call it a Nymph…

Can we get Male Val’kyr?

And whatever happened to the Male Night Elf Sentinels blizzard said would be added in Cataclysm?

Incubus addition isnt a name change.

I am starting to suspect you are just trolling… I mean i have had that suspicion for a while now.

3 Likes

Wrong.

Joining the Burning Legion, she was transformed a satyr

NPC name: Satyr Shadowcaster :point_down:

Also wrong.

Also wrong.

NPC name: Satyr Shadowcaster :point_down:

2 Likes

Lets see what comes of that.

OR someone will say “oh, but we already have male Kyrians”.

I get your point. And I think we should for both unless the canon states that there exists male val’kyr etc.

Oh… well that settles it.

Did it ever occur to you that ‘Satyr Shadowcaster’ is a placeholder name?

Probably not, seeing how your clinging to it like a weirdo.

A made up definition.

2 Likes

That’s actually not in the lore. Female satyr are.

It’s not. That’s specifically the name of the WC3 NPC. Try again.

1 Like

I am pretty sure warcraft 3 reforged is canon.