Can we get Female satyr? Broken? etc and male Shivarra/Harpies etc

It’s absolutely canon.

And the sentinels have males as well in their ranks.

In WoW mythology, they take stuff from the older mythologies and modify them for their own purposes.

There are no female greek Satyrs. That’s nice. Blizzard created their own version of the satyr and therefore can add females if they want.

3 Likes

Ah. Sorry, chief. You see satyrs are often associated with icky nasty things like lust and debauchery, so I’m afraid you’ll be getting jungle gnomes instead. We here at Blizzard can’t allow our employ-, I mean, customers to be exposed to such temptations such as midrifts or… Bare hooves… shudder.

1 Like

Every definition is made up.

Every name is made up.

However they made up a story in which all satyrs are males.

So it is unlikely they will change it so you have a satyr with boobs.

If recent track record shows anything is that “making satyr with boobs” might be a little gratuitous and demeaning. Specially if there is no reason for it.

It is an embodiment of the male. That’s it’s “myth” - sure you can perform the mythological equivalent of gender reassignment surgery on it, but the satyr is a male nature spirit.

Just because someone unaware of the cultural background of the myth and its meaning decided to appropriate it into something else doesn’t make that “something else” valid.

It’s a fictional creature. None of what you said is fact, because it is all made up.

1 Like

It is very unlikely that the people who want a “satyr with boobs just because …” will understand the intricacies of that reasoning.

No they didn’t. Lore has been posted for you over and over.

Irrelevant. This is Warcraft lore, not real world mythology and female satyr already exist in Warcraft lore.

1 Like

This game isn’t classical literature, so Blizzard can deviate from it all they want.

Jesus is a fictional creature too …

And a whole lot of people got mad when someone presumed to make a movie where it was a girl.

Do you think is as “nice” to just go around asking …

"cant you put a jesus with boobs in the bible for me ? "

take a step back people, ya’ll arguing over a demon that use to be a night elf, and saying “it cant be a satyr cause its a greek mythological creature”

This is warcraft! not greek!
So if blizzard says satyrs can be female
Than by god satyr females exist in wow!

9 Likes

Jesus isn’t a race of fictional beings but a single human entity.

That’s a godawful false equivalence.

2 Likes

Ok now I know you are trolling. You shouldnt bring up religion etc. Welcome to ignore. And reported.

I don’t even have any words for how insanely idiotic these comments are.

3 Likes

I only brought it up as historical reference. Like I said previously I have no opinion one way or another in regards to adding female versions.

As stupid as asking for female satyrs so you can get your fetish scratched.

Bad!
Bad orc! you dont bring religion into an argument about a video game!

1 Like

The first satyr was Xavius, a MAN. That is why he is male. His curse proliferates in males .

As I recall, Chronicles and War of the Ancients were WARCRAFT books.

Or you are saying they are real life books ?

Why are you kink shaming then? If that was to be the case?