Can we get Female satyr? Broken? etc and male Shivarra/Harpies etc

Where did you get that hyperbole from? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nowhere in that book does it say satyr are male only. And there’s specifically female satyr in the Warcraft universe already.

I just don’t get why people waste their own time on pointless non-issue complaining threads

OP was asking for an addition that already exists in the Warcraft universe. There was no complaining. People are allowed to have ideas and ask for stuff.

1 Like

Because all that matters in this case seems to be “satyr with boobs”.

It does not matter how satyrs came to be or what is their origin and why they are all males (which stems from greek mythology, but actually has a reason IN WARCRAFT).

lol sure, that’s just a fancy way of saying “OP wants to see Satyer booba.”

Over time the satyrs discovered that they could pass their curse on to races other than the night elves. According to scattered reports, there are both male and female satyrs; however, researchers have failed thus far to secure irrefutable evidence of female satyrs on Azeroth.

2 Likes

Satyrs came to be from Sargeras and they aren’t all males in this universe. Mythology is pointless in your weird crusade against a model that already exists.

So moving goalposts now and making crap up. Mkay.

Fun fact: there’s a female satyr in Legion who awkwardly has a male model because they didn’t implement the female model.

Which we have now, thanks to Legion. :smiley:

1 Like

This a trend isnt it ?

That is why that rule about everything in the internet has a version with boobs.

Some even get to movies, like “Thor with boobs”, “Superman with perky bits”.

I guess soon we will have posts about “Why cant we get Jailoress” …

We should start also one “We want Sylvius, -Sylvanas with beard-”, “Tyrandus -Tyrande with beard”.

Who knows, we might even get a Lord Admiral Jaime, even with the Son of the Sea theme song.

Hell with lore or reason.

Drive this car into the same cliff Ghostbusters was.

You’re the one ignoring lore and reason.

Your outrage is completely nonsensical.

4 Likes

No one makes these kind of threads asking for boobs unless they’re degenerates. You know it and I know it. But you can keep making up excuses for him

You really have a twisted view of things. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No one admits it but it is akin for asking a whole lot of other things these same people flag the crap out of.

1 Like

I think this something like this is interesting to see at what point something starts to look culturally insensitive and what is ok.

Then again, shackling yourself in the off chance you cause offense can limit what you are able to do in your story.

No, you’re just making crap up when there’s been specific lore pointed out to you.

What a ridiculous hill to die on.

1 Like

Dude’s either trolling or mentally ill.
I’d stop biting either way.

This has nothing to do with that. At all.

There’s literally a questline in Legion with a female satyr who has a male body, only because the model isn’t in this game yet. Female satyr already exist in the Warcraft universe.

Fair enough!

2 Likes

And that’s why we need Female Satyr now? Because of one NPC?

1 Like

Side note: nice mog! the hair, the eyes, everything. (especially for a lvl42)
/ChefsKiss

Asking for Boobs on Satyr is ok.

Putting male dancers in Kharazan crosses a line.