Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

Except… the only high elves left are Alliance… so? Horde don’t have any claim to them?

1 Like

That have blue eyes and the exact same model. Why do you want to ruin the faction boundaries even more?

void elves are completely consumed by the void. they have a void form of their very own

some of them have tentacles

that is only thing you have claim to

Except that this isnt true. It is stated that high elves vary in allegiance.
Besides, there are blood elves with blue eyee.

Let alone, this is a incredibly shallow discussion.

“You cant have blue eyes even though you have the rave they belong to.”
The discussion should not have gone on for as long as it has right now.

Who has blood elves?
Horde.

Those players have as much a right to ask for blue eyes as any player does for any other race.

2 Likes

Blue eyed blood elf would be a solid Pokemon card.

3 Likes

never happening

void elves should be void elves

a nightborne cannot pretend to be a night elf. If you want to play a night elf you have to make a night elf

similarly a void elf should not be able to pass for a high elf. if you want to play a high elf, then roll a blood elf. they are the high elves of quel’thalas proper :relaxed:

How many blood elves have blue eyes, and what Horde high elves exist? Most are either neutral, or Alliance.

Not really. The only difference between high and blood elves are the eyes - giving them blue eyes is putting a nail in the coffin for those who want high elves, and it also doesn’t make a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Not a nail in the coffin but it would make a fair number of people mad. Personally, I would not mind an exchange of eye color for skin color. I think the whole faction Identity argument is stupid now that Alliance have their own playable high elves.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.

Doesn’t matter

Ultimately does NOT matter.

Per the developers, there is NO difference.
The developers word over ride anything that the players may perceive or think on a matter.

That ship sailed in TBC.
The fact they received void elves and not high elves, which the devs intentionally chose to do per Ion himself, means high elves are never going to happen.

Even though the devs said otherwise?

Like, this entire argument regarding blue eyes is people holding onto this ONE aesthetic and giving it much more meaning than it possesses.
NO ONE identifies ANY race by their eye color.
The only people making eye color a big deal are those who want high elves, and that race is on the horde.

Its like screaming that brown eyes on humans shouldnt be a thing because defias humans worked with horde and have brown eyes.

2 Likes

So…why would a void elf be called a void elf if it does not look like a void elf?
That’s like adding green skin to mag’har orcs. WHy would they be mag’har if they’re green?

Because of their ability to control the void. Because they have void forms like Alleria.

1 Like

All the playable ones. Its the largest played race on the horde side.

2 Likes

Void elves were not made the same way Alleria was made. She is also a super special elite NPC and none of you are her. That’s like me complaining I don’t have wings like Teron Gorefiend. he is a different kind of DK.

So, same species, different sub-species and as a result, different appearance and abilities.

Void elves, per the devs, were made the way they were to avoid the blood elf aesthetic. Blizzard isn’t going back on it. It defeats them making void elves.

1 Like

If Horde got blue eyed BE’s I see mass Alliance complaints, mass Alliance exodus or both. I’m a Horde player but I don’t think they should give blue eyes to any elf race but if they did I would say Alliance just so I don’t hear/see the complaints anymore.

I am fed up with hearing about HE’s though recently I haven’t noticed too many but then again they like to try and hide it but don’t do a very good job.

2 Likes

Doubt it.
Only a minority are throwing a fuss. Most people don’t care about high elves.

3 Likes

I agree tbh I also don’t think the blue eyes make that much sense, but its subjective

THIS, I don’t think it makes sense either, and since there is an argument for both I can see Blizzard going either way but I’m inclined to believe they’re just adding tattoos, more hairstyles/face options with golden eyes but not blue

1 Like

Void Elves are Blood Elves though. Did you even do their unlock story? Blood Elves are just High Elves that renamed themselves, and Void Elves are just Blood Elves that where in a freak accident with Void energies. In the end they’re all High Elves, and you’re just in denial of it.

1 Like

It doesn’t sound like you were paying much attention. The void elves are fundamentally different from blood elves. No connection to a sunwell. They bleed purple. They have tentacles.

They’re not anything like a high elf just like high elves are not anything like a troll

pretty much, playable alliance high elves are the obsession of a micro community

yeah

high elves are already playable on the horde, simply called blood elves. picking a race also means picking a faction. if you dont want to play the horde too bad, void corrupted high elves are there for you

1 Like

This exactly!!!
:hugs:

1 Like