Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

she said she’s doing it WHERE
Death Knights? They literally died and were raised from THE DEAD they’re not a regular Blood Elf

so, dying makes you a different race?

Also, not just DK’s; arcane users too. I’d quote but it’s a waste of time.

PS: They also have purple and white.

1 Like

At the end of the day game devs didn’t and haven’t added blue eyes for the regular Blood Elves , all DKs can have blue eyes. So my argument is supported right now and yours isn’t, if you end up getting your way and lore moves to support you later so be it but until then I’m entitled to my opinion that’s formulated in no small part from what’s in game. If arcane eyes with arcane sun well is equal to the holy eyes why weren’t they added, you’re not a dev and can’t answer so it’s rhetorical, but my argument isn’t without merit, I’ll admit things COULD go your way and you end up getting the vindication when BE customizations come out but to try and say I’m not entitled to my opinion or gaslight my stance to be incorrect because from where I’m standing as of now I’m correct, isn’t beneficial.

2 Likes

All DKs are undead. Just saying.

2 Likes

Are you being serious right now Lannisteros? In order to change eye color you need to change the face model. This is why there are 3 faces with golden eyes. Considering they are doing customization, it makes little sense for them to create 3 more faces for another eye color. The limited architecture of this system means it isn’t worth doing for every eye color.

Not even responding to the rest of your post. If you aren’t going to address the points I’ve provided, then you’re just throwing red herrings out. This is a matter of game design, not lore.

I don’t always agree with Wyvern, but when I do, its because he is right.

I wonder the same thing. It has been shown to be blue or purple.

4 Likes

I am, and the same could be said for you when you suggested an undead Blood Elf is the same as a Blood Elf in regards to why you have blue eyes. Let’s agree to disagree and move on, neither of us know until the options are revealed.

You’re trying to say “they didn’t implement it, so their words aren’t true.”. Which doesn’t mean anything.
By that logic, every human in the game looks the same because the devs didn’t give customization option yet.

My name isn’t Wyvern.
I was agreeing with him that a name change =/= race change.

Look, I am not one to be confident, but I have a notion you’re going to be eating some pie.

3 Likes

Now you’re gaslighting because here is the statement in reference to you referring to playable Blood elves with blue eyes and referred to both factions having them aka Death Knights.

I’m a Lannister when I’m correct which I normally am, and a Tyrell when I’m wrong and
Tyrells have a habit for always coming out looking and smelling fine, so I’m not worried and could care less.

Nope, this is your willful misinterpretation of the matter. Don’t blame others because you made an assumption.
I was referring to the sunreavers who have blue eyes, and I alluded to this in another post as well. It is not my fault that you ran off what Wyvern said and attempted to put it on me.

And yet you care so much that you believe blue eyes is an identity to the alliance when its towards a group of NPC’ who are not entirely alliance, and who are playable on the Horde.

5 Likes

I think we should keep the uniqueness of our races, void elves are blood elves but i don’t want them to have green eyes, because i know that green eyed thalassian elves are horde. If you want a blue eyed thalassian elf you should make a void elf.

3 Likes

Blood elves are known to have blue eyes, green eyes, purple, and brown.
Why are we trying to make eye color synonymous with race when it is the last thing you notice on a model.

No one goes “I know thats a maghar orc because it has purple eyes but the regular orc has blue”.
I think it is a rather vapid matter to use eye color as identification for any group.

5 Likes

Okay /10chars

It’s like, I made it rather explicit on what I was agreeing with, and you again tried to place a different argument on me.
You made a mistake, own up to it, instead of trying to play victim.

1 Like

You’re not a clear person so that’s on you. At the end of the day I’ve said 900 times I’ll agree to disagree lol

No worries Blood Elves will prob get blue eye customization in SL.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have blue eyes already.

2 Likes

I never saw blood elves with this eye colors. But since thalassian elves of the alliance doesn’t have purple or brown eyes i don’t see any reason to not implement this colors to belves. Blue eyes and cold skin tones are void elf features.

I just demonstrated on how I was clear, and how you made an error. Jesus dude, I am not going to think ill of you just because you admit to making an error. I will, however, think ill of you for trying to make me take responsibility for your screw up. Eat some humble pie

It is what is there because of limited design ability.
WoW is designed where your head and eyes are connected. So to have a different eye color, you need a different head. That is why 9.0 is a big deal.
Eye color i the last thing anyone thinks about when it comes to race identification.

1 Like

Here’s a Sunreaver Captain for you:

4 Likes