Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

Same could be said about your opposition to void elves and Alleria customization.

1 Like

One involves eye color customization.
The other involves being a copy of apalyable race which the devs said they wont do

1 Like

Strawman? There are tens of thousands of years of evolution and physical changes between night elves and trolls. Maybe if you were comparing night elves and high elves. We don’t even know if void elves pass on the void corruption to their offspring.

Yes, because what was being discussed was lore.
You brought up models, which is gameplay.
Twodifferent things bud.

No…no there isnt bud.
The trolls were turned into night elves by the well of eternities power. There is no thousands of years of evolution.

Irrelevant.

The void elves now are NOT blood elves or high elves.
no connection to Sunwell.
Tentacles
Purple blood
Purple skin

They have been changed at a deeper level. Whether this passes on to offspring is *meaningless

1 Like

i dont think they can have offspring. they most likely are sterile

Void Off-spring. Well, as long as they look better than the Blood Elf off-spring. Ugh, speaking about kids with bigger heads than there entire body.

:unamused:

Just read the wowpedia article for night elves. They evolved. Are you suggesting they changed from trolls to elves overnight? It isn’t irrelevant if void elves have voided offspring either. It shows whether the change is like getting a tattoo or genetic. This is why Worgen are often viewed as cursed humans rather than a race on their own.

It appears genetic from the way things went, but the devs haven’t really specified, yet.
oh…friggin crap…sorry…AGAIN for talking about Void Elves.
Blue eyes for Blood Elves and keep those voidy things away from me, please. lol

1 Like

sigh

-15k: They get exposed to nightwell. Over generations they turn into night elves
-13.5k: Kaldorei, modern kaldorei, study arcane.

Evolution involves change over thousands upon thousands over years with a multitude of generations occurring. The night elves emerged over a period of at most, 1.5k years. This is not thousand and thousands of years of genetic evolution. They were changed by the night well.

high elves occurred even more quickly.

Let alone the time it takes doesn’t matter.
They are no longer blood elves, so it i entirely irrelevant.

Everytihng you are bringing up is largely irrelevant.
Are they different from their thalassian race? yes. We move on.

Its irrelevant because it does not matter.
Void elves are changed and void elves are here to remain for the restof WoW’s life time.
per the devs they are different.
Quit shifting goal posts and get over the matter.

Who’s shifting goal posts? You have yet to provide any evidence that they are a completely different race.

1 Like

They don’t have a connection to the Sunwell.
If you don’t have a connection to the Sunwell, you’re not a thalassian elf. Void elves are their own thing.
Now I know you’re just going to stick your head in sand and ignore it all so I am sure we can end the conversation here.

Yeah, you do that.

1 Like

Will do bud thank you

Why does this topic attract the helfers in the form of voidy things all the time? LOL

1 Like

Cognitive dissonance

1 Like

That’s probably coming with Shadowlands, but I’m guessing Blood Elves and Draenei customizations will be 9.1 or 9.2 patch features.

theyve already come up with at least 40 new customization options so far for blood elves. why would it be pushed back to 9.1?

This is Blizzard we’re talking about. Look at how long it took for them to update the Worgen and Goblins.

i hope that doesnt happen