Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

The silver covenant=/= high elves.

They are a group of high elves, just like the Defias are a group of humans.
Let alone that at the end of the isle of thunder they let go of the matter since they admit it was Garrosh at fault. Let alone Vereesa goes on further in three sisters to admit fault over the matter.

You can’t pick one part of the story and ignore the rest.

3 Likes

vereesa ‘reconciled’ in the war crimes novel which concluded mop. where she got to relive the events during garroshs trial and shifted all her hatred to him after realizing the blood elves were basically forced to build the mana bomb for him or face his retribution. she then conspired with sylvanas to kill him fearing he would find a way to escape his fate. this also made her realize without rhonin anchoring her to dalaran there was nothing else there and expressed a desire to join her in undercity in the horde but backed out at the last second. she got as far as trisfal glades

since then we saw her team up with the farstiders throughout legion and went to argus on a spaceship with aethas and liadrin. then return to dalaran when legion concluded :woman_shrugging:

oh dear the OP has been flag bombed. a shame, its a thread about a small blood elf customization, a legitimate topic of discussion

Now now Fyre, you have no proof of flag bombing, for all you know people are tired of Blood Elf players continuing to ask for more customization after already getting an eye color, while most other races sit with 0 extra options since vanilla aside from hair styles.

2 Likes

Besides helfers admitting to it on multiple occasions including yourself?
Tsk tsk.

Maybe themods will deal with those who abuse flags.

1 Like

Most antis wouldn’t be in the forums anymore if that was the case Aguni.

Don’t forget about your Pot calling that kettle black hun.

1 Like

Yeah for someone who resorts to harassment of people for difference of opinion appealing to the mods for some imagined slight from some other person who resorts to the same behavior is funny to me.

1 Like

I’m shocked he even needs to resort to mods, with all his insider knowledge of what blizzard is and will do, he should be able to ban me himself since he’s apparently so connected. :man_shrugging:

We can only hope.

Mods over turn them all the time.

I have always advocated for people to speak for what they want, as well as for those to speak against them. So, not a pot calling a kettle black friend.

You do realize devs do QnA’s right?

Bro void elves won’t ever be “carbon copies” of blood elves, just how worgen aren’t a carbon copy of humans. This game needs more options, and players aren’t the ones who made the executive decision to make alleria have two forms, that was all blizzard.

2 Likes

Insider knowledge? No he’s the alpha the omega and everything in between! And if you disagree you’re ignoring his wisdom be careful bud he is relentless in harassment with a touch of gaslighting its actually sad to not have a civil discussion to me in all honesty.

1 Like

Many of your postings here in this topic are legitimately reportable.

As far as I’m concerned it’s the usual trolling from helfers trying to get our topic shut down.

2 Likes

I actually stated way back my point, agreed to disagree and move on, and you and others kept replying to me, and the same can be said on your posts. Neither have I been until 20mins ago a HE supporter and mainly just out of spite from dealing with this thread.

My original commentary post, with a few follow ups as to why before I quickly agreed to disagree, but did reply to too many trolls, and for that is my bad I will no longer reply to trolls moving forward I promise you that.

And I don’t want to play a high elf either, otherwise I’d have stayed playing a blood elf dk. I like void elf at least 3x as much as belf. I just think it’s not a terrible idea for some void elf players to look like their racial leader

2 Likes

i dont think you know what a ‘troll’ is. its not trolling if an argument is presented :roll_eyes:

It is if it’s to the point that it becomes harassment when someone has said I agree to disagree neither of us are correct as of now, and move on.

No one is stopping you from making that kind of request.

Imagine thinking that having a differing opinion is ‘harassment’.
:crazy_face:

I find it puzzling you are beginning to troll me simply because I disagree with you and demonstrated how you were incorrect in your assertions.

It is fine, if the topic gets shut down just make another one like HElfers do.

1 Like