Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

Wonder why those npc’s aren’t available for everyone to see but only those who have done the Void Elf allied race quest.
We have been asking for more eye color options for Blood Elves a very long time. It’s ok if they say ‘no’. But they have yet to address this issue unlike the alliance playable high elf issue that WAS addressed and the answer given was a ‘no’ in so many words.

Enough for the game/lore the world the two are in to keep them separate.

you could create a political reactionary group for every playable race with your logic. this is a faction based game. if you pick faction before race you are limited to that factions races

how about farstriders allied race? defias allied race? kirin tor allied race?

So please…could you refrain from the inappropriate technique you’re used to using in your high elf topic by calling other people ‘dishonest’?

1 Like

no dog in this fight, just felt like rockin out:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You know my song! lol
Although I haven’t heard that version.

Every group you claim we can create, name one group that has been Involved like the Silver Covenant / High elves have been as active and contributed to any faction like the Silver Covenant / High elves have with the Alliance Story, lore, game.

1 Like

undead elves have been standing around as long as the SC. it doesnt matter how long its the same damn concept. you want to copy a core race to the other faction because a tiny political reactionary group exists. its a joke

Have they participated with the game lore and story to the extent of the High elves/ Silver Covenant.

Why are you here discussing high elves instead of your own place…you’ve got 2 freaking topics to call your own?

You cant come up with one because there is no other as active like the Silver Covenant/ high elves that have been in the Alliance Story when it come to participation with player and story.

1 Like

You cant makes comment on the topic then accuse me of something when you cant answer a question.

1 Like

High elves will end up in the Alliance that I’m sure of and not the Sin’dorei ones.

1 Like

i already did. dark rangers. heres another one ogres

Do you have mounts from them, they fight in almost Horde battle you have Tabard from are you exalted with them, Dont think so.

Careful Valarían I’m not even a HE supporter just a defender of Void Elves and they proceeded to mock, troll, and harass my arguments, best of luck to you buddy and you may have just won over a new HE fan

1 Like

you really want me to put the SC into context for you? heres another one sunreavers allied race and yes they have a tabard and mount

I know man but their dishonesty is so Hypocritical. Im done with it here.

1 Like

But the new eyes really did a big improvement on the Void elves, and not that it matter the Alliance can say they got the blue eyes first. But like I always said eye color dont matter, but those who did care about it you got them first.

1 Like

If only.
:crazy_face: