Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

Well, I could be wrong, but honestly, they don’t look undead, nor do feel undead.

But lets not get side tracked.

Why, because you got proven wrong? So what is it that people are against of Blood Elves having blue eyes?

Not could be wrong, more like ARE wrong, lol. What do you think those rotted, undead skin options are for, with core race dk’s? Because they don’t shower and their noses are falling off? lol. They’re undead pal

tends to happen when you cant cite any lore or dev commentary

1 Like

No, lol neither side is as of now correct until shadowlands BE features are revealed. So touché to you as well. As for that person I simply don’t reply to because no matter how many times I agreed to disagree I was mischaracterized and trolled so I just don’t seek them out but do reply to when quoted

1 Like

But Blood Elves with Blue Eyes does exist in game. Have been for quite a fair while. And we’re going to be told that we’re wrong?

1 Like

If blood elves = high elves, do you mean the high elves or the blood elves. Hmmm

And Alleria exists so I would be fine with a trade off of her appearance for giving you blue eyes.

4 Likes

Hmm true I can see void elves getting those sorts of options when allied race customization options are added, for the void elves that want to look like their racial leader I guess

The thing about Alleria that I love is she isn’t even an obscure character like the ones they keep pulling up!

why did they create void elves in the first place then if they were going to de void them for a tiny fringe group on the forums. the whole they exist and are playable is that they are distinct from blood elves

Why did they put green eyes on blood elves if they were just going to de green them. Touché like what

Dude, Alleria absorbed the void mastery off a Dark Naruu. The other Void Elves didn’t, and were transformed by Void Etherals.

Erm void elves are literally blood elves that just have void DNA. More options are better. Blizzard obviously isn’t as die hard about this distinction as you are if they made Alleria have two forms, instead of being purple 24/7. Think about it, they literally made the leader of the void elves look like a blood elf lol

Why did they create Blood elves with green eyes and fel addiction? Why did they give Void elves the same, exact model?

green is tied to TBC concept of high elves, which was resolved with the restoration of the sunwell. they are defined by the new arcane/holy sunwell now

sara dont forget master cheng whos been there since mop

https://imgur.com/a/nmq3ITb

Looks like a total of 5 obscure characters with vague descriptions as to what they’ve been doing / where and how involved in fel magic like the player characters and blood elf society are as a whole.

If BEs=HE is it not safe to say a HE who originally didn’t participate [in fel use] now considers himself a Blood Elf because it’s his main society/people

Yeah, those are called Felblood Elves. The rest are not fel addicted, nor fed off the Fel.

Honestly, we’re talking about a world of magic here and magic effects. We don’t even know if there’s “void dna” or its just the magic coursing through their veins. I guess this could be answered if they ever deem fit to answer whether void elves pass on their curse to offspring.

Yeah and who’s to say the BE offspring brought up earlier won’t end up with the same golden holy eyes, why would it default back to blue HE lol

I think it’s a somewhat safe assumption, seeing as void elf DK’s retain their genetic make up upon being risen