Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

and yet blue eyed blood elves(non dk) exist. eye color is a marker for the magic they are around the most. dude you have nothing

Yep and can I join the silver covenant? Can you? No.

There are blue eyed blood elves in game.
Lore also states that blood elves and high elves are the same race, and as such, this means blue eyes is a thing for blood elves as seenin Lanesh, sunreavers, frost mages, etc etc.

Game does not represent lore. Or do you believe everyone is the same height and weight and build?
Sticking your head in the sand and screaming doesn’t make these facts go away.

Logic states the group that has the playable race can demand things.

Refer to my last post to you, as my answer.

You are highly incorrect.

1 Like

Refer to my lat post in reference to your last post to me.
Ignoring facts because you don’t like them is silly.

The facts are you don’t have blue eyed non undead blood elves, and arguments can be made against them until the point blizzard decides if they want to add them, and people on the other side believe the facts say they won’t.

You have no other facts then this side of the argument does.

why the hell would i want to join a farstrider knock off with a few elves in it who run laps around dalaran all day. whose own leader contemplated abandoning her life in dalaran to join her sister in the horde

The fact that you are entirely wrong again. There is several Blue Eyed Blood Elves in the game. Lanesh the Steelweaver is a good example of one of them.

1 Like

You know when interviewers quote people and they add brackets. Just insert [playable] and I’m not wrong again.

Frostweaver mage, sunreaver captain, sunreaver assassin, lanesh the steelweaver, thalorian bright sun.

All in game.
Thats twice youve ignored facts. I guess you can be ignored

Also, Death Knights have Blue Eyes, and technically are not undead.

Death Knights technically aren’t undead? Do you mean in a gameplay technical sense?

1 Like

I’ve not ever sought you out to speak to even when vehemently disagreeing with everything you say you keep replying to me, so this is me ignoring you.

They mean in their head canon

no hes right death knights are UNdead. they are not ‘dead’

No, technically in a lore sense.

They are knights of darkness. Once hero’s that sworn to defend against arthas fallen as his minions.

You know, it’s funny that dks don’t even have the normal eyes anymore.

1 Like

“There is no living blue eyed blood elves”

Someone lists NPCs that are living blue eyed blood elves

“I wasnt talking to you, there is no living blue eyed blood elves.”

Fantastic strategy

3 Likes

Well I don’t know what obscure character you might be referencing but the player character DK is 100% undead. Risen with death magic from the LK.

1 Like