Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

It must be because I haven’t hot the chance to check the new patch yet, haven’t logged this week

If blood elves just got blue eyes and they left it at that, a lot of players would be hopelessly crushed…

New faces would be welcomed! More variety, please! :kissing_cat:

1 Like

So glad you love it, Cezol! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not many…at all. A very large portion of people play Blood Elves…they would be pleased.

1 Like

Uhhh, there are more than one npc dude. I dont know why people keep acting like its a one off.

Werent…you the guy saying be and he were a different race sometime back?
Dont believe you should bring up who does and who does not know lore.

Well, they are the same thing. You would assume that they all have the ability to have the same color eyes. Even if they had been infused with fel, what about the BE children who would be the same as high eleves.

Probably because there are way more Alliance high elf NPCs.

2 Likes

Nope, take as look around Silvermoon. There are a lot of Horde High Elf NPCs there.

3 Likes

I like how you shifted the goal posts.
From"there arent enough" to “we have more npcs”.

Yeah well, Horde have the actual race so by all means they actually have the right to demand the option
You dont, so you are arguing over an aesthetic option that isnt seen as iconic, for a race that is om the horde.

3 Likes

This whole thing is like saying since in Tirgarde sound there is a faction of human pirates that work with the horde, so we should be able to have humans and just call them pirates because NPCs.

2 Likes

And you are trying to argue for an iconic Alliance Aesthetic. Now one that is a faction barrier on our playable Thalassians. Why do you want to erode the faction lines so badly?

1 Like

Current playable races, especially core races and their customizations are definitely more important than anyone’s imagined ones.

Broflake, this one is really just trolling and taunting at this point.

Except it isn’t an iconic Alliance aesthetic because the race belongs to the Horde.
Second, its blue eyes, and orcs have blue eyes. Better remove the eyes from orcs because the color blue for eyes is alliance. It is hogwash to put it nicely and no one is fooled.

Good joke.

4 Likes

I’m talking about Thalassians. Why bring up Orcs?

Void elves have the same model. The eyes are one of the things that set void elves and blood elves apart. Why do you want to kill faction identity?

I would think its the purple and tentacles. Not the eyes.

1 Like

Do I look like I have tentacles?