Can we get blue eyes for blood elves?

They can always drink the void and join the Alliance, nice blue eyes are easy.

2 Likes

And now because of it you will never get our eyes, do enjoy your BEā€™s though

No one is asking for Void Elf anything.
Itā€™s not up to you to say what Blizz is going to do, or are you speaking as an employee of Blizz who actually knows something? LOL

This topic really brought out some zealotsā€¦lol

1 Like

best part is they have no lore reason to deny blood elves

2 Likes

I understand this Iā€™ve previously stated neither side knows, yet you and others speak with all the vindication of knowing what will happen and have evidence as to why, so like who are you talking to to make you so sure of yourselves? Or is that just how people speak when arguing a point, like lol okay insert Chloe face bcz

1 Like

the fact that you donā€™t currently have blue eyes as an option supports the argument against blue eyes so, you donā€™t have any either shrugs :man_shrugging: idk what youā€™re talking about ā€œdenying blood elvesā€ as in what denying blue eyes or the playable race

You seem to be taking this personally. Weā€™re asking for some eye color additions which are completely inline with the lore, it doesnā€™t step on anyone elseā€™s race or faction.
You can disagree.
In the end our request is up to Blizz.

i have blue eyes on my DK

and i cannot be mistaken for a void elf

the senior narrative designer has established that the potential for golden eyes is there depending on ones devotion to the light. yet the sunwell is also arcane, the potential is there for blue eyes with the same logic and magister types. blue eyes can also simply come from dalaran high elves repatriating back into quelā€™thalas. the same dev confirmed blue eyed blood elves already exist

blood elf racials all start with ā€˜arcaneā€™

their eye colors were always going to return. you have nothing to cite to refute blue eyes for blood elves but your ā€˜feelsā€™

writings on the wall pal

My orc has blue eyes. I guess Iā€™m Alliance. Forgive me, Thrall :pensive:

2 Likes

just give them rainbow eyes. by all means

Iā€™m so glad they added the particle effects so that DKs donā€™t have ā€œnormalā€ eyes anymore. Not enough though imo.

dont respond to me out of context

Donā€™t respond to me at all?? Lol, the full context isnā€™t needed and anyone can click on the quote to take them right to it, and people in this thread alone have done it to me, you are not a special snowflake

1 Like

development already confirmed blood elves(non dk) can have blue eyes. you have nothing to cite to refute me :slightly_smiling_face:

Wheres the proof on that?

im pretty sure youre aware of the tweet. if not scroll up

Orā€¦just relink the tweet.

leveling my monk just passed a blue eyed blood elf thats been around since mop

https://imgur.com/a/nmq3ITb

Basically just says belf eyes were gold instead of green and there is one unique npc that has an interesting story and blue eyes.