Can we get any updates on whats going on?

I’m not going to lie, I’m getting annoyed and tired of Sunwell, when is the pre-patch hitting, and when is wrath hitting? :\

6 Likes

You have better chances asking the cleaning staff at blizzard then CS @blizzard, as the cleaners know more lol

7 Likes

Wrath will probably launch in Sep/Nov.

September to November? That’s a massive 2-3 month gap.

It seriously better not be bloody november before wrath launches.

Well we’re probably going to have the 50% exp buff for 2 months and with us nearing the end of July it’s the only conclusion I come to.

You want a blue post at 10:00 pm? unrealistic expectations much?

1 Like

I’m waiting to see the Q2 financials which should be out in around 6-10 days. Q1 was release on April 25 for the quarter ending March 31 so it stands to reason we should see the numbers SoonTM for Q2. If they’ve had a similar drop off of revenue and MAUs as last quarter I don’t think they can wait until Q4 to have at least one release.

See pages 16-20 of the Q1 financials for details:

investor.activision .com/static-files/91e3b7bc-5d74-4be4-903c-7f25c9c1b3a1

investor.activision.com/static-files/91e3b7bc-5d74-4be4-903c-7f25c9c1b3a1

bah! forgot about that trick! thanks for the reminder

1 Like

I know what’s going on. Pizza day at Blizzard HQ.

1 Like

Blizzard: Update? What’s that? You mean those posts Brian does on Twitter?

4 Likes

If you’re getting tired to SWP then don’t raid SWP, it’s fine if you play other games or play WoW without raiding.

3 Likes

We have an obligation to our guilds, though. I don’t want to abandon them because I’m getting drained.

I’d rather Blizzard communicate.

4 Likes

They just released Diablo Immortal. Their MAU’s are going to mean nothing this quarter. We know how bad Immortal is, but to them all they care about is the bottom line.

Blizz has always been subpar at letting the community know what is going on.
I really wish they were more open and gave more frequent updates on where they are/what is going on. They leave their players in the dark a lot and it’s ridiculous tbh. Especially for a product you are paying for monthly

3 Likes

I think the issue is that THEY need to know what’s going on in order to tell you. Cause as you can see they seem to have no idea what they’re doing these days.

5 Likes

No major content phase has been shorter than 13 weeks, and its week 10.

1 Like

Saying the XP buff is a week away would mean prepatch is at least 3 weeks away.

Basically this, but still want to know whats going on. :\

I mean it’s best that you actually talk to your guild rather than to trudge along doing something that you’d rather not do. I’m sure that they’d understand since everyone gets burnt out, especially when it’s at the end of an expansion.