Can we get another rainbow toy?

Would personally love to see a new rainbow toy added of some kind. Something I can place down like a fishing chair, no need for it to be big or target other players as the current one does.

5 Likes

I was waiting for when you’d post. Right on the dot too!

5 Likes

I have some kind of rainbow rock toy thing I can toss back and forth between friendly players. Forgot how I got it

1 Like

Hmm…oh you know what’d be fun! A toy that drops an aoe rainbow splotch on the ground that paints everyone who walks through it a random color. It’s an idea.

6 Likes

Wellll it doesn’t need to be too obtrusive like that, more just an aesthetic thing that we can setup for ourselves, kinda like the love is in the air picnic basket

I don’t think it has as much to do with the toy as much as it’s been the OP post of the past few days. /Shrug

8 Likes

I’d love another rainbow beam. Or maybe like a glitter bomb toy, similar to the water gun toy that I love pestering my friends with. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve been murdering the butterfly / moth things in Bastion for this effect!

Make it something cool, like a staff that gives the skybox a brilliant rainbow. Contrast it with another that summons a black rainbow, and have them interact by clashing into a raucous thunderstorm.

1 Like

Because it’s you.

12 Likes

Step 1: pretend to be lgbt
Step 2: spam the forums to make people sick of seeing lgbt related things and start fights everywhere
Step 3: Watch as everyone you’ve annoyed then turns against the minority youre pretending to be
Step 4: Laugh as you were never lgbt and now people dislike them more, so you feel like youve done your job.

Emergency step: Only reply to your topic when people call you out for not being lgbt and say things like "youre just spreading hate and misinformation ()as though that isnt your own literal goal).

Disgusting behaviour dude…

16 Likes

OP has been trolling for days with this stuff.

6 Likes

This clown again.
We do not need pride stuff in a video game.
incoming insults 3…2…1…

5 Likes

Preach.
The guild name is absolutely delicious. Chocie milk!

2 Likes

Is that why people in the thread are replying with regards to Pride? I ask because the OP makes no reference to pride.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s all they’ve done for days, trolling and feigning innocence, while calling people homophobic.

5 Likes

And if it’s red, you get flagged for PvP.

1 Like

Frankly, its been exhausting.

Also give me vibes of that meme: “If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck - it was probably antifa trying to make ducks look bad”

8 Likes

Actually a rainbow is a natural phenomenon.

Everyone from religious clubs to animal groups to Jesse Jackson to LGBTQ groups make use of the symbol. None of them own it.

I’m LGBTQ and don’t look at a rainbow as a personal symbol. A rainbow flag? Sure. But a rainbow? Come on. That’s like saying an eagle is political. Eagles are birds. The symbol of an eagle has been used by various cultures and groups, but an eagle is just a big bird who looks slightly angry.

2 Likes

If it was anyone else saying give us another rainbow toy, I’d support it

But its you, so I don’t

7 Likes