Can we get account wide ignore?

I cut my teeth on TF back in the day.

2 Likes

I can never get good at that game. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

From going to Scout, to Spy, to Huntsman, to Demoknight, i can’t find a footing tbh.

I mastered the rocket jump.

1 Like

You sure you want to sit behind your computer for decades trying to fly from the solar system to Alpha Centuri system?

I’m talking about when you’re on land. That’s where most of the content happens.

With that said, you aren’t completely wrong on Starfield having more loading screens then Bethesda’s other games, simply for how the game is set up.

Space itself is spread out far huge and wide to cover up the fact it doesn’t load in planets when you get near to them. You can’t even touch the sun. Just go right though it. (I play it modded)

As for the planets, it has those tiles, but trying to load the other tile with mods will just make the game crash. (Not that you need to go to other tiles other then towns anyways) So i’m hoping this aspect of the game would be fixed by either modders or Bethesda. As well above.

I still enjoy the game for what it is, but i would agree this game needs a complete redo here with people that are way more versed in the Creation 2.0 Engine (Which is a modfied Gamebryo Netimmerse engine), then toss the engine out. (Modding is also iconic for Bethesda games for good reasons too. Wouldn’t be the same if we don’t have Thomas the Tanking Dankin mods, would it?)

Wasn’t Starfield an old TV show?

For Tech Support and CS MVPs, they’re generally picked (not applied for) by Blizz staff. For example, I didn’t apply to become an MVP. They did do that in the General Discussion forums at one point, but I don’t think that they’ve done that in several years now.

I’m currently the newest MVP in the CS forums having been added back in late 2019.

10 Likes

raises paw

What can I do to be an MVP?

Like I know they pick them but what do they look for in a poster?

4 Likes

First you gotta put your left paw in , then put your left paw out , then you put your left paw in then you shake it all about

8 Likes

I… Don’t. know… :point_up: :neutral_face:

https://geekerella-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Starfield(TV_Show)

Starfield TV Show was a hit TV show around the 90s. It portrayed Natalia Ford as Princess Amara.

… Were we playing a video game adaption all this time?.. Now i’m curious.

1 Like

Anytime you ask someone that is against btags and or account wide ignores, you won’t get an answer you want and they will give you a vague answer of “Its bad for the forums because posters will excommunicate others from the forums”.

I have been open with my battletag for the past year, my character name is the also my battle tag name and I have yet to see a message from someone that is not on my friends saying “Hi” to me.

4 Likes

The funniest part is they have absolutely no problem wanting people to avoid us. :thinking:

to counter version 3 of the “turn the forums into 4chan” thread appearing from the same person, I’d like to continue to express support for account wide everything on the forums.

9 Likes

Well, not everything…no account-wide spamming the forums. Already, some posters flim-flam and slam and post spam a lot.

Account-wide ignores at least? :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check:

5 Likes

Man, the spam from that one poster… :woman_facepalming:

Account wide ignores, likes, flags, trust levels, total post count… Daily support

10 Likes

its a discussion forum.
read, post…or go somewhere else and ignore all of it.

Only problem with their spam is once we fry it up (shoot it down ) it tends to leave a bad taste in our mouth unlike the tasty salty meat in a can .

Yeah I said it ,I called the can stuff tasty and I am willing to die on that hill

1 Like

Found a restaurant you might like:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t see why AWI isn’t an option for players. The only downside to it is that Trolls and Drama queens aren’t able to turn the forums into as much of a cesspit as they normally do or sockpuppet their accounts.

5 Likes

I think i might’ve broken them lol.

Like Maxis’s Spore levels of broken.