Can we get account wide ignore?

They stand out here. They are noticed more. Saying that they are just ‘normal’ users doesnt relieve them of guilt when they get out of line AND if they ARE more noticeable, they should go out of their way NOT to violate the rules or be too controversial.

1 Like

so then we don’t need to view their opinions as more important than other forum users.

2 Likes

Typically there’s an announcement when they’re looking for MVPs, kinda like with the Community Council. You apply, Blizz decides. They take a lot more into account about the people they choose for MVPs though, I imagine. Typically the MVPs are considered something like unofficial experts in certain areas, so they have to be able to prove they’re very knowledgeable about…whatever it is…

1 Like

If you’re looking at an MVP Post as if they are a god, then that sounds like a you problem.

2 Likes

an oddity is you seem very interested in this oddball topic but only have 5 posts.
am I missing something here?

Regardless, your hyperbole is irrelevant.
Their text color means something in here on this forum…they DO stand out more and so they should be extra careful NOT to violate the rules.
YOU make it sound like they should be excused for just being another rule breaker around here.

Odd from a 5 post alt, dont you think?

2 Likes

Then we don’t need MVPs.

1 Like

You’re right. We don't need MVP’s. But that isn’t my decision to decide, that is Blizzard’s. Blizzard added MVP’s for some reason one way or another, so if they want them, than Blizzard can have them.

1 Like

Ok then stop inflating their sense of worth, just to rip on opposition to account wide Btags.

1 Like

Well, for one MVP specifically, Bluspacecow, they did help me find an Xedit for Starfield. :slight_smile:

The rest, you are right.

Bluspacecow is great. Anytime there is a change to the EULA, he breaks it down and makes it easy to understand.

1 Like

You mean Loading Screen Simulator?

2 Likes

hehe, that bad? I know next to nothing about Starfield?

1 Like

…You’re Talking about Bethesda games as a whole.

2 Likes

It’s simply Fallout 4+ but in Space.

Oh, sounds boring. I’ll stick with Helldivers 2 and Overwatch.

Oh, you have more loading screens than anything…

Board a ship, loading screen…
Leave the planet to fly into space, loading screen
Land on a planet, loading screen
jump to a planet in the same system, loading screen
jump to a star system, loading screen
enter some buildings, loading screen (noticed how I said some, there is some that aren’t effected…)

Yeah, valid point. Though I don’t remember Skyrim having that many loading screens.

That’s fair. If you’re not huge into Bethesda games, then i can see how it will turn people off.

Interiors, Dungeons, etc.

Sure, you can go for long distances without a load screen, but the same can also be said for Starfield for the most part.

I think it’s simply Bethesda really doesn’t want to work on the engine to make it a little more modern. With buildings without a load screen specifically, their AI needs serious work. (This can be seen with Fallout 4 as there exists no Z axis for stealth)

As for loading in and out your ship, i do agree it shouldn’t be there since it’s just lighting up the models. (I nocliped to see lol) Infact, they demostated it’s not even needed with you switching to thrid person to first person while piloting a ship. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Though tbh, i don’t particular worry about this aspect too much since it is a Bethesda Game first.

yeah, it’s something I am not into. I like competitive shooters, big fan of Q3A, and TF2. Spent an obscene amount of time playing Day of Defeat.

3 Likes

Now that’s a good one. :grin: