Can we get account wide ignore?

Most countries are free and give you the freedom to do exactly that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alrighty then.

Imagine this thread was right at the back and our number 1 troll supporter bumping it back up.

3 Likes

That poster is almost 8% of the 7.5k thread. It’s inspiring

3 Likes

8k on the outside, 6k on the inside.

Yup and he constantly spews nonsense conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

He should run for parliament.

His talent is clearly wasted, here.

Not that he’d ever be popular enough to win.

5 Likes

The problem is I just got back, found one post restored, but others that been buried and I don’t know from how long ago those posts are, it’s quite confusing,

As all I want to do right now is talk about the War Within and how it’s the expansion that’s going to save wow,

Anyway I wouldn’t object to Blizzard saying you only allowed one forum alt or whatever and only being able to change it every few months, that way, both sides get what we want, sock puppeting and whatnot will be reduced, and people would be able to keep their privacy,

That’s surely a decent compromise

then jump on a thread other than this thread, Last I check this thread isn’t about the new xpac. If there aren’t any then create one.

8 Likes

Let’s be honest Ard would lose an argument with himself

4 Likes

depends. Is it as delusional? Could be a making of a bad 90s sitcom

Then go do that. This isn’t the place for it. What you’re doing here is spam, and derailing the thread, both of which are flag-worthy. Do with that knowledge what you will.

4 Likes

Eh, maybe the Presidium would be a better place for him.

Could work though that could mess with any RPing taking place on here.

They might be able to effect more active control of the forums by cracking down harder on the CoC, though my guess is that might mess with whatever kind of metrics they pull from here as well as anything like account-wide ignores could interfere with.

No one really knows what Blizzard true priority on this issue is since they don’t activity contribute to it or take any sides.

1 Like

It’s Ard when isn’t it
No many bad 90s sitcoms . I mean 90s gave us Friends, Frasier , Boy Meets World , Full House , Home Improvement and Fresh Prince to name a few .

Now there are some bad ones but the only one I would find fitting would be Clueless

3 Likes

Bumping this up. Considering that we’re getting warband I can’t see why we can’t have this in the forums

8 Likes

“Was Arthas wrong” thread right now really proving the validity of this as a suggestion…

Grinding away on the account wide ignore rep! :+1:

2 Likes

Coming here for support for account wide ignores and account wide likes

Was in the middle of reading and replying to a WoW classic thread, decided to look at the likes of a couple of posts in that thread and saw alts of the same person self liking their own post.

7 Likes

This was just said on the CS Forums…

It’s still on the books. :slight_smile:

19 Likes