Can we get account wide ignore?

There is another thread for it

1 Like

Ugh I just had to reignore someone I had already ignored previously in another thread months ago since they were in the same thread as me and I was thinking I thought I already ignored you so I pointed it out and they were like you did but I’m on another alt and legit it shouldn’t be like that people shouldn’t be allowed to bypass your ignores once you ignore them just by changing to another character, ignoring should be account wide whether it’s tied to your battletag, we switch to battletags or you are bound to only posting on one character or name, regardless of the way it’s done that was and is beyond annoying.

5 Likes

I just don’t think its a good idea to hand over tools to posters looking to punish other posters.

And yet, you are the one here who is pushing for tools to make it easier to punish people in this thread.

5 Likes

Numerous posters have been asking for description boxes to add to flag reports, how does adding to the CoC not eliminate the need to read outlier reports?

You’re changing the subject again.

How are ignores punishing other users more than making the COC harsher like you advocate. And if I’m remembering, most of your suggestions are to punish people who are sick of trolls and call them out.

3 Likes

Well if you recall one side isn’t wholly responsible for the closure of previous threads.

If players really want peace then everyone has to set an example, not straddle the line with passive aggressive comments.

1 Like

Hey, remember when you said this:

5 Likes

I believe the account ignore in game is same server onlty. Yes that should not matter

I don’t take to the trouble of singling out posters but if you where to look through the previous topics you’d same the same customers arguing for the same sides.

One side just isn’t really bothering to contribute as much this time.

I mean, you’re not contributing anything but frustration as you avoid the actual topic as much as possible.

5 Likes

There isn’t much of a discussion to be had, since one side doesn’t want the other to participate.

It’d be nice for a discussion if the topic didn’t change with every response.

6 Likes

In that case I wish it would change to a good topic like food, drinks, music, movies, planets, something actually interesting not just a troller, harasser, sockpuppeter, etc. wanting to keep moving the goalposts around and around.

4 Likes

I am fond of those things

and an important lesson

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/386503504_707559328070345_2635293883740566443_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_ohc=B0Wd3RaZ9agAX_xcaMa&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=00_AfB0NBdwjlQNcLnAwHRi08F4w7llA98GU345HCOffBiDbw&oe=6528E951

4 Likes

Ignoring an entire account is a punishment? It’s not preventing them to post, just it won’t be seen by the person ignoring them.

7 Likes

If used creatively, yes.

Good Lord Stretch Armstrong…

You are really scraping from the bottom of the barrel.

8 Likes

No one can control or predict what other posters are capable of.

Particularly when they work together.

Um… yeah…

Still trying to figure out how ignoring someone is preventing others to post. I ignored you, so tell me slick, are you not able to post now?

4 Likes