Can we get account wide ignore?

Eh, I meant it’s a pricier con, but doesn’t seem outrageous for a the type of con, and one with a goodie bag. It may have hit somewhat too pricey, but it could be at a good price range if it still sells out but lets people have breathing space if they would fail at the queue for tickets at a lower price.

There’s still a month to go, plenty of time to still sell out.

2 Likes

Breathing space ha…sure.

Do you think every major con sells out in minutes?

I mean, I guess all the massive cons I’ve gone to that also do walk in memberships are all failures too.

3 Likes

That Blizz Con doesn’t is a bad sign of a kind.

One I went to recently was sold out for the Saturday out of three days.

Though it was much cheaper, inviting a larger pool of players.

Right now all we can say is that it’s not underpriced, we’ll see what happens.

Plus, I mean, depending on people, there could be less desire for people to go into large crowds after the last 3 years driving down attendance too.

2 Likes

I had no issue where I was.

Then again I don’t live in the States.

Here’s what I’m hearing: the economy is still in a bad place and people can’t afford to spend thousands of dollars to go hang out in Anaheim for the weekend, even without the price hike. Factor in the decision to steam the entire thing for free, and of course people are choosing to stay home.

Stop trying to read disaster between the lines. Occam’s Razor, go look it up.

4 Likes

I found out from surfing YT.

Dissent over Blizzard isn’t hard to find these days.

Just contact your ISP and they will flush your IP and give you a new one.

2 Likes

It’s really bad if your from outside of the U.S. $470 AUD just for the ticket alone, then the money needed for accomadation, transport, food, etc.

Oh thanks. I didnt know that’s as simple as that

Use a VPN. Save money and time.

1 Like

It’s definitely a big spend to go to blizzcon for us. I’ve went there a few years back and would have easily spent 5k just for a week trip

Imagine the price for us now?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983487695751884840/1160723378399891637/image.png?ex=6535b2e2&is=65233de2&hm=810de7b10951e465fe261c62cf7b91e305dbf1f0ccf4010dcd3ad3ce4be04f4f&
That’s just for flights. So probably say it’ll be around 5k for solo still just need to be conservative on the spending while you’re there

Keep in mind, America, just like Australia, is also experiementing inflation, so prices of everything there would’ve gone up as well.

yea inflation sucks

Not really. There’s lots of examples out there where forums already work like this. Perhaps you should just stop trying to lowkey tell people to hush and go away and practice what you preach.

2 Likes

But that would mean he has to accept that he is not above the rules, and most of his ilk are the kind that think rules should apply to everyone but them.

3 Likes

yeah I thought this was talking of in game too as I was going to ask if it didn’t already do that. I did notice when i tried to ignore or block someone being a real jerk in timewalking that the option wasn’t available to me for some reason. The option to kick was but nobody would of agreed to kick them as they were the tank but yeah it’s clear I misunderstood this thread so i’ll just bow out…good day all