Can we get account wide ignore?

Is kinda wild how this woulda just peter out if it wasn’t for the attention seeker twins

3 Likes

Valid but hopefully it staying at the top of topics will get it more attention from the people it needs to get attention from since the attention seekers prove time after time why account wide options in all cases need to exist.

6 Likes

Then I can assume we agree to disagree.

1 Like

I’m just going to point out that it’s very disingenuous to adamantly refuse to do something you complain very loudly about other people not doing.

Oh there is one final point about this issue that’s on my mind.

One of the problems with this forum is with the Trust Level 3 thing all the cool kids get separated from the rest of us, to the best of my knowledge I can’t even see what those people are saying?

So that leaves us with the more anti social people the people less likely to fit in on the main forum

Vrak reiterating that something that would likely address a lot of the concerns in this thread are being worked on:

8 Likes

What are you going on about now…

How is TL3 people separated?

You mean you cannot see this:

This was posted in 2018

If you are gonna claim to be anti social, fitting in is kind of antithesis to that.

2 Likes

This is another lie, isn’t it?

8 Likes

You’ve now proven you have no idea what you’re talking about. Have a good day, and thank you for being the posterchild of the need for account-wide ignore.

5 Likes

The only thing you don’t see is the Lounge. It’s kind of slow anyways.

That’s because only the cool kids go there, people accepted into the cool kids club.

I can see it and post there.

Looks largely pointless from cursory glances.

You’re trust level 3?

That’s impressive

Something to do with number of posts or something not sure.

1 Like

If Bliz did this, a lot of people would probably find they had “unrelated” “friends” suddenly on ignore.

1 Like

Awhile back I made the choice between earning the right to post cute and funny gifs. And calling out the then PTR Alexstraza quest with a thread.

I can’t post cute and funny gifs anytime soon.

1 Like

You can earn it back, just takes some time.

3 Likes

No one stopping you from joining the “Cool Kids Club”. If you cannot gain TL3, that is your own fault. It’s not hard to do, the requirements are available to all to see.

Again, what we are asking for is to be able to ignore the player, not just the posting character.

8 Likes

I barely go into the Lounge, I sometimes forget it’s there.

you mean people that can behave themselves

6 Likes