Can we get account wide ignore?

It’s Ard when isn’t it
No many bad 90s sitcoms . I mean 90s gave us Friends, Frasier , Boy Meets World , Full House , Home Improvement and Fresh Prince to name a few .

Now there are some bad ones but the only one I would find fitting would be Clueless

3 Likes

Bumping this up. Considering that we’re getting warband I can’t see why we can’t have this in the forums

8 Likes

“Was Arthas wrong” thread right now really proving the validity of this as a suggestion…

Grinding away on the account wide ignore rep! :+1:

2 Likes

Coming here for support for account wide ignores and account wide likes

Was in the middle of reading and replying to a WoW classic thread, decided to look at the likes of a couple of posts in that thread and saw alts of the same person self liking their own post.

7 Likes

This was just said on the CS Forums…

It’s still on the books. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Well looks like Blizzard are going to do something about it eventually, will be interesting to see what kind of system they came up with.

I will pick a new forum alt when the time comes.

Just remember, a leopard can’t change it’s spots.

10 Likes

You and others like you will reveal yourselves again because unless a person actually wants to change for the better then does self improvements you will still be you, talk how you do, act how you do, overshare, etc.

8 Likes

FTFY

Do you remember the last thread where you tried to be clever, switching to ‘anonymous’ alts? I do. Do you remember how many minutes it took everyone to figure out it was just you on another sockpuppet character?

5 Likes

only a matter of time
/heroic good guy laugh

Just more smoke screen.

Man, I just can’t wait for some people to find out whether they enjoy the taste of crow.

4 Likes

Since their response hasn’t changed it’ll be awhile.

If ever. :person_shrugging:

well good news all around. Hopefully sooner than later but I dont know what blizz capacity is in the forums. So til then I’m just here helping by bumping this thread up when our trolls supporters are slow to bump the thread :wink:

2 Likes

Hahah, how’s that crow pie tasting? Denial is not just a river.

5 Likes

Never seen such a sad and pathetic attempt to deny something. Literal direct evidence that they’re working on making positive changes:

“it’s just smoke and mirrors. They didn’t actually say anything different from the last time they said they want to make forum changes, so they’re not really doing anything”.

I hope that diploma from clown school was cheap.

3 Likes

heck yeah!

get over yourself

5 Likes

Could mean a new forum, if so hope they give classic characters their forums so they can’t troll retail discussions. We’ll find out when the time comes!

2 Likes

I just wouldn’t get my hopes up on a non answer.

My position or stance hasn’t changed.