Can we get account wide ignore?

The OP had come into the LGBTQ+ Megathread to start drama before even starting the thread then they were bashing them even more right after starting it, how do you define something so tasteless as harmless because I’d love to hear that explanation.

The post where I called them out about it even made them call me detective Naughtymoon and is still up in the LGBTQ+ Megathread.

5 Likes

Oh please. They were obviously trolling and trying to elicit a specific reaction. Feel free to make your own straight hangout and see. Nobody cares if it’s sincere.

That thread was not sincere.

4 Likes

Does any of you have proof of those claims?

Then the same is true for an LGBTQ thread?

Sorry brah, you came in making claims about the thread

You gotta prove your stuff before you can ask for other stuff

1 Like

A lot of “trust me bro’s” right now LOL.

Besides so many other offenses in op’s posts in that thread, he was telling lies about the LGBTQ+ topic.

4 Likes

Dude, that was what YOU keep saying should happen. Mods took action on someone breaking the rules. You know, like you keep saying should happen more.

Funny how you’re acting like you’re against it there.

4 Likes

A lot of you know what happened and how it happened because as I already said there’s still proof in the LGBTQ+ Megathread but you are here as others have said trying to stir pointless drama to try to get thread shutdown, guess what others have tried that and failed so you will fail as well.

2 Likes

I recall someone saying they hate bigots.
Are you claiming all straight people are bigots?

3 Likes

There IS no double-standard. Anytime a megathread of the type that was started last night has been made in the past, it has devolved into hate. The LGBTQ+ megathread has actually done its best to self-moderate where possible.

4 Likes

The LGBTQ+ Megathread was approved by Blizzard to have the part one and part two which is why the part two auto started itself, if you want a straight thread to stay up get with your friends and tell them to act civilized for a change and I say act civilized for a change because that seems to be a major problem in those threads.

4 Likes

They already know there is a gentleman and ladies thread. But that’s not enough. They want to be all butt hurt and make a topic that shows it.

4 Likes

You know, I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t even know that thread existed until you said that and I searched it.

2 Likes

Those chuckleheads are derailing the tread on purpose to close the thread.

3 Likes

You’re changing the subject here.

That had nothing to do with ignores. However, it does line up with your proposed solution of making more things actionable. Or did you just want it to be “people who are sick of sockpuppets should get banned if they’re a little trigger happy. But not anyone being an unoriginal jackwagon and making bait threads?”

6 Likes

More or less highlighting the hypocrisy clearly taking place that’s influencing these suggestions in the same poor spirit that resulted in that thread closure.

Closing this community off further with account wide ignores isn’t going improve the forums at all.

Just make it worse.

Citation.

Still.

Bloody.

Needed.

4 Likes

The hypocrisy like calling for more things to be bannable by mods, and then raise a storm when a troll thread got removed by the mods?

3 Likes

I thought it was a fair discussion.

Flags just flew off the handle.

1 Like