Can we get account wide ignore?

That’ll just make you a weirdly food-oriented visual novel: Chaos;nachos

2 Likes

daily bump for a better forum

7 Likes

Maybe Microsoft will be able to handle the issues.

4 Likes

Support for

:white_check_mark: Account wide ignores
:white_check_mark: Account wide total post count
:white_check_mark: Account wide flags
:white_check_mark: Account wide likes
:white_check_mark: Account wide trust levels

13 Likes

Um … Several races start at level 10. Your point is moot

1 Like

yes, i do agree with this ard… you make a very good point here, thank you for contributing to the topic

i just read this, which i think is relevant to the current conversation.

2 Likes

Oh no, they’re back…

Oh the horror…

3 Likes

Oh dear god, they’re pretending they care about the forum rules

4 Likes

Oh dear god… we’re going insane over a post - after others have posted, and on a new day, and not in consecutive posts by the same person - that simply restates the most recent concepts that people seem to be agreeing upon.

That’s not just a bump. A bump is “bump /10char”

4 Likes

I just hope the account wide ignore can come sooner rather than later so they can not use another alt to bypass the ignore. Sick of continuing ignoring the same person over and over because they want to switch characters to bypass people’s ignore list.

4 Likes

I don’t think they are pretending, they do care about the forum rules when the rules work in their favor. Fact of the matter is, they are the kind to work the system, never really going against the word of the rules, as much as they can and they just want to get people in trouble.

4 Likes

Apart from the rules aren’t working in their favour, because we’re not breaking the rules in supporting for account wide ignores.

They are just looking for anything to flag, which means, they’ll be abusing the flags by sending false messages to the moderation.

2 Likes

Possibly, but there’s also the section about not posting repetitive posts that they break all the time that’s not too far from that one.

3 Likes

Did I not say “when the rules work in their favor”? to put it another way, that rule you just pointed out does not work in their favor, so they feel they can ignore it.

More or less, they want others to follow the rules but not follow the rules themselves, and tattle on anyone that breaks them as long as they are not in agreement.

They are that policeman that says “I AM THE LAW” when someone not a policeman calls them out for BS, they are that ruler/official that thinks they are above the rules/law when breaking them, etc.

4 Likes

Allied Races, DHs, DKs, and classic DKs have entered the chat.

4 Likes

You forgot level 58 fresh Dracthyrs, those are instant characters too.

3 Likes

But those require DF.

1 Like

I’ve come to hate these due to my own problems from a certain person on the forums they are legit the worst in my book now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The biggest spammer in this whole thread is complaining about others spamming the irony is unreal.

6 Likes

The expansion is pretty cheap now since it’s almost over, $20 won’t hurt anyone’s pocket.

2 Likes

I see Chuckles is back from his forced forum break.

2 Likes