Can we get account wide ignore?

Guess only time will tell what will happen in the future.

3 Likes

Be careful with your rationality or the “privacy” and “somebody think of the children” squads will turn up.

6 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist

5 Likes

Again I ask, can you or anyone provide a link to this? As far as I know, they said they couldn’t make drastic changes. You’ve said before they were making something “similar” to b-tags. So which one is it? I have not seen them mention anything around the tags, only that they want to do something to the forums. Seems like you’re starting to confuse people if Ayukama thought:

1 Like

I’d be interested in seeing a link to that. Since Blizzard doesn’t make ANY of the changes to the forums as they’re made by Discorse now, I’m not too sure why Blizz would say that they “couldn’t make drastic changes” in the context of this thread.

You’re welcome to scroll through this thread to find the linked threads from Blues in the CS forums indicating that they’d like to see some changes made.

It’s understandable that people may mistake my desire to see b-tags here and the fact that Blues have posted about making this forum more like the others as being one and the same.

15 Likes

Could be wrong, but I think he means this thread.

5 Likes

Good morning!

Continued daily support for account wide forum stuff.

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I do cause I’m curious what happens.

If they are rude they get reported and blocked. Easy peasy. :smiley:

If not… friend :smiley:

2 Likes

This other thread is although proving why the forums need BattleTags or some sort of forum account identifier.

5 Likes

I’m totally opposite I won’t add anyone unless I know who they specifically are and sometimes even when I might know who they are I don’t accept if I don’t know who they are for sure because not everyone uses the same ID’s for everything so I’m often like who the heck is that, decline and then they’ll be like why didn’t you accept my friend request and I’ll be like oh that was you retry because legit I’m just that way.

It’s best if you can add a note to tell me who you are or tell me in advance what your ID is so I will actually accept, lol.

6 Likes

Ayu is probably wondering why I made her add me in the middle of the night a week or so ago and then promptly decided I was ready for a short break and haven’t logged in since :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha, don’t feel bad, I’ve been saying for months now that I’m going to add her but I still haven’t and we are besties so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

One day, we’ll get around too it. Speaking of which, I need to clean off some apps from my computer. I’m starting to struggle in even finding Steam.

5 Likes

Actually, that’s a really good idea. I’m gonna go a step further, I just picked up a 4TB and a 8TB SSD. Might as well re-install EVERYTHING from the ground up.

1 Like

I got a 2TB, but I’m actually going to look at upgrading from a Ryzen 5 CPU to a 7, and from a 3060 to a 4080, as well increase storage to 4TB, since games are getting larger.

1 Like

I’m running a Core i7 14gen and a 4070, and yeah you are right games are getting stupid bigger. As for games, I just have wow and Helldivers II installed.

I have WoW and FFXIV that are not from steam, than I have 11 Steam Games installed. Although I still have a TB left of space, with more upcoming releases, I feel like that TB is going to turn into MB soon enough.

1 Like

Also tell them that i’ve made a thread a year ago that protects you from unwanted Btags requests. :point_down:

And i’m also back. Well i never left, just been on twitter and watching here.

I think the issue with Account-wide ignore without btags is well… simply this question, how do you know you are ignoring that account?

Baridorielor#1763 for btags.

3 Likes

sometimes people get a friend request from a friendly player they just did a dungeon with and at the same time they get a friend request from someone on the forums - they don’t know which one is which and accidentally accept the one from the forums.

That is what I was thinking the other day, like, how would the account wide ignores work on the forums when the forums work differently to how the game does. Since the forums work where we’d need an account, it leaves us with either adding BattleTags to the forums, or another form of way to identify the account.

Now, truthfully, I don’t think we need to reinvent the wheel when there is nothing wrong with the original wheel, so BTags would have to be the answer.

6 Likes