Can we get a response on Hunter Feign death

Lol, right? Imagine the uproar on these forums if a staple ability of the warrior class didn’t work. I guess people just assume all hunters are dumb and don’t know what we’re talking about so they’re trying to convince us we’re wrong instead of helping.

3 Likes

Pls fix or remove deadzone, thx.

Is this a troll?

pls no troll

This. It’s so frustrating when people post ‘you have to put your pet on passive’ or ‘traps don’t work in combat’.

3 Likes

Also, it’s insulting to our intelligence… like obviously we know that you idjit.

People that don’t play the class think they know more than us for some reason.

3 Likes

It’s an incredibly odd stigma this class has. I never understood it myself.

2 Likes

Yep. People who never even played vanilla think they know more about vanilla hunters than those of us who had 60 hunters in vanilla.

1 Like

Oh look now the genius is replying… again. What will he say this time?

I honestly think you all deserve some official clarification on if this is intentional, but on the same token I don’t believe for a half-second that the batch of you whining here about canceling your sub were the Rank 14 PvP masters you’re claiming to have been during Vanilla.

They let people play to 30 for a long time, and then even unlocked 40 for a bit. 30 was high enough to test feign death?

I don’t want the dead.zone removed, I want the FD bug fixed

Dead zone was what made hunters “huntards” and kept everyone and their mother from becoming good at hunter pvp. It is absolutely necessary to balance the class

2 Likes

For the record, I was nothing like a rank 14 PvP master, and my hunter was an alt. I still used feign death in PvP though.

1 Like

Not going to cancel my sub, but I was r14 in vanilla if you feel like checking my legacy pvp achievements. FD+trap is 100% not working the way it should in pvp.

1 Like

“I don’t believe for a half-second that the batch of you whining here about canceling your sub were the Rank 14 PvP masters you’re claiming to have been during Vanilla“

Do a search on YouTube “plops pvp part 1”

(myoutubecom/watch?v=uvwrfTaMU2E)

Note my gear and NOTE HOW TRAPS WORKED

2 Likes

Do a youtube search on “bandet .4” and you’ll find me in classic rank 13 aswell :slight_smile:

Or just look me up on warcraftmovies. com, I’m still ranked in the top 100 views all time.

2 Likes

It was kind of a joke, but they were definitely buggy during vanilla so one could argue to create an authentic experience you’d need to keep them in place.

TBH, making those bugs in place sounds fine to me. They left in the bug where Scatter dr’s trap in patch 1.12, even though that was the only time in like 6 years where scatter dr’d trap until like legion and yet the decided to leave it in for some reason? But fine, whatever. I’ll deal with it because scatter isn’t neccessary to trap.

And then they go make scatter neccessary to trap because some stupid feign bug?

Come on…

1 Like

I resent that comment and prefer to be called ‘Hunty-capable’.

1 Like

Huntard is our word, we can use it.

Like how black people can say… nevermind.

you need to be able to get out of combat asap, hunter feign death, and cables is anouther super important feature for hunters…