Can we get a response on Hunter Feign death

I see no problem here.

Iā€™ll probably go ahead and get my hunter to 60 and just use him as an alt for farming since itā€™s still easy to do so as a hunter. Might roll a warrior again but Iā€™m sort of reluctant to do so since I already got one to grand marshal back in vanilla. Worried I might get bored of it since Iā€™ve already played one so much.

And flat eartherā€™s donā€™t see the problem with their world view either.

The rest of us just accept some people are dumb.

Iā€™d quit as well. Only came back to play my main class in pvp. Wouldnā€™t have gotten r14 in vanilla if I didnā€™t like hunter

Literally debating just quitting out right cause i donā€™t want to level another toon and Hunters are basically totally screwed in PvP as it is.

1 Like

just shut up pls, my eyes are burningā€¦

1 Like

You can still blink into nothing on retail. There are certain places where itā€™s super small but the game thinks itā€™s a brick wall. So yes you can blink and it just doesnā€™t work.

So donā€™t blink there.

Feign death always doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

Yeah blink was always pretty jenky, but most of the time, if used intelligently, it works perfectly well. FD was pretty smooth in vanilla, but in classic it essentially never works.

1 Like

If you want to say blink is a bad example, fine, itā€™s a bad example.

But blink being janky is authentic vanilla. Feign not working is inauthentic vanilla.

The argument here isnā€™t really how something ā€œshouldā€ work, itā€™s that we KNOW how it should work, and it isnā€™t working.

Classic wow is a rare example of a game where more often than not the players of the game actually know how things should work because the entire point of classic wow is to be the same as it was 15 years ago. If someone argues with me about how something should work, thereā€™s about a million hours of pvp video footage either side can use as evidence as to how something should work.

There is no argument as to how things should work.

Couple this issue with bad pet AI and Auto Shoot animation bugs and the hunter class is a far cry from what it is supposed to be. This is not classic Hunter gameplay at all.

1 Like

This is utterly ridiculous lol. If you were a high end player this is how you stood out in pvp. If you think that it was never intended then we better get to nerfing all of the other classes for things that were unintentional as well.

Canā€™t have it both ways.

Yeah hunter has been a huge disappointment in classic. Nothing more so than the feign bug, but thatā€™s not itā€™s only problem.

1 Like

Spoken like a clueless low skill hunter. Anyone who played the class to its fullest knew full well it worked, and it was a staple of the class. Your comment is truly ignorant and false.

3 Likes

Youā€™re an idiot

I never really needed a macro tbh.

Just press feign button and trap button, itā€™s not hard to do it quickly.

Youā€™re a moron. Without a macro i was still CTRL+1 / CTRL+2 cause screw a macro and it worked fine. Iā€™ve trapped 3-4 people at the same time in Arathi Basin using FD/Trap WITHOUT a macro.

Everything you just laid out is not how itā€™s supposed to work. Itā€™s not supposed to be that involved and itā€™s moronic that it is that involved on these servers. You do not experience it you should not talk of it tbh.

Seriously man. The sad thing is that I never even considered something as simple as FD+trap to even be high skill. Itā€™s such a staple of the class that not knowing how to do it would be like a warrior not knowing how to swap to berserker stance and use interceptā€¦ I guess some people really just were that bad lol.

2 Likes

Imagine if warriors couldnā€™t intercept in combat in classicā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s called ā€œHuntardā€

1 Like