Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

Why are you assuming their sexuality? You don’t know how they have their fun when we log off.

Maybe all of them are ace or pan, we don’t know their business. And maybe they don’t want us to know.

6 Likes

They do all the time, but did you know even members of the LGBTQ can’t have an opinion with this person? I get you want to focus on that one response, but come on, if you as a straight person averaged 2 new LGBTQ bait threads a day wouldn’t you think maybe you have a problem?

That’s the thing with the Ts, they like to label everyone equally.

2 Likes

My dwarf asks everyone he meets , “Do ye be gay?”

I beg, beg, BEG you as someone of the LGBT community to stop with these threads already.

6 Likes

I think it’s time for Blizzard to elect a gay racial leader. It’s clear that more representation is needed to help make clear to others that LGBT realtionships are perfectly acceptable and healthy.

Plus we’ve never had a racial leader that was gay or bisexual. Throughout the entire warcraft history of 20+ years, not one single leader has been LGBT+. Blizzard, we’re in 2022. Let’s see some change please.

Yeah, make a leader gay just for the sake of making them gay

Because reducing someone down to their sexuality isn’t insulting at all

Why do you post drivel like this?

3 Likes

Why does a sexual orientation have to be the damn focal point of every single damn thing in the world right now? Why does it even need to be done here?

2 Likes

Can we please ip ban the OP already?

6 Likes

Maybe they will elect your hunter to fill that role, and then your hunter can be subject to the same fate as almost all of our leaders. Because you realize that leadership in the Horde is absolutely cursed, right?

No one said their not acceptable

You’re confusing someone disagreeing with this particular idea with someone being against homosexuality

I’m gay and I think this idea is dumb

7 Likes

Why stop at a race leader? Make a new third faction that consist of nothing but gay races with a Supreme Queerlord who unites them in times of trouble.

Sarcasm btw

1 Like

See another Talonel post

8 Likes

Let’s hear it for the Bears of Azeroth! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love this comment. 100% spot on. This is a video game, Play the video game. Blizzard should just release a post telling everyone our characters don’t have genitalia. Problem solved.

2 Likes

ashaley u got a leder , i amquen of orgramer trades chant , did uno it , ya i am best char up in there , for the horde ! alans there bad dont do a for the alans , come on horde grop i gonna welelcome u in to it

Dear Blizzard,

Can we please stop dumping weird trollish threads into Story Forum from General discussion? It makes me confused as to where I am on the forum. Also, they’re annoying.

Sincerely,
Sledgehammer

15 Likes

I do feel bad for everyone here on the story forums.
All our rubbish gets rejected here.

Its both hilarious and sad

4 Likes

Ugh, no kidding, we get a ‘MAKE XYZ CHARACTER GAY’ thread foisted here from General Discussion every week or so at least. Please let us complain and bicker about the story in PEACE.

4 Likes

Please not Baine. Please. Give the people wishing a diverse leader one the writers dont regularly trash

The concept of dysphoria in shapeshifters was handled in a rather interesting way in the opening episodes of Young Justice Season 4 with Meg’ann revealed to be more comfortable and identifying more in her composite form than in her White Martian “true” form.

Also in what happened when both she and her brother tried to pass as Green Martians.

Maybe Chromies issue is species dysphoria.