Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

Seriously why are they all straight?

Let’s get a masc character unapologetically Gay on horde side.

Lorthemar is a good candidate but honestly I’d like to see voljin return as a rainbow loa.

10 Likes

In case you didn’t notice, Lorthemar and Thalyssra are dating. It’s cannon, it’s a mini-story they released.
Leave old characters alone.
If it has to be forced, it’ll be bad. Do you honestly want bad representation?

Pelagos felt forced and he was a boring character, regardless if you paid attention to him being trans or not.

Chromie is trans. She’s awesome. I hope she gets a good part in Dragonflight.

Honestly, so many characters could already be gay but we don’t know it cause WHY WOULD WE AS CHAMPION CARE?! We slay, not lay.

38 Likes

I hadn’t noticed. Well that is nice.

2 Likes

How do you know they’re all straight?

10 Likes

Kiro is 100% gay
I know because it’s my headcanon and that means it’s true

6 Likes

I think this is probably the most cogent point out of all of this.

I imagine that OP wants it to be more in your face as a player.

5 Likes

According to GD, we lay before we slay. Whole reason why we need Boob and Man meat sliders.

1 Like

This is how we get more hate, not representation;
Your preference, gender, religion ect is fine to be proud of. BUT KEEP IT OUT OF MY FACE.

13 Likes

Remember yesterday when you said you don’t bait?

LIES

You need to stop. I think everyone should pick out their favorite T lines and send it to the new department. I wonder how they would feel about your labelling and causing more grief for the LGBTQ community.

Untrue, they will converse with themselves on alts to bump it, a frequently used tactic by T.

9 Likes

I have clearly been doing something wrong…

2 Likes

Did you do the night fae campaign? if so, did those two night warriors feel forced? just curious.

We need a masculine gay world leader Alliance side, really. I mean, if the devs are all going to smirk and nod and applaud at homophobic rants at BlizzCon at the Alliance’s expense, it should be our side that gets the gay leader that crushes everyone in his path. That’s just justice.

In a way, I think that is the goal, so then the op can flip, cry victim and scream “I was right! Look at all if these whatever-phobes”.

7 Likes

dont we already have some?

the nightborne lady in legion is gay with the dragon lady in … blue dragonflight. yea i think blue or green. brain breaky.

1 Like

You ever notice how anytime someone even remotely disagrees with this fool, even if its a nice non insulting disagreement he calls them “phobes”?

5 Likes

It would be cool if everyone else had the collective self control to wait, watch, and find out. But that will never happen. :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry they forgot your classic toon.

Starting to get Talonel phobia…

4 Likes

You can’t stop trolling, can you?

You should be banned from the forums for trolling this much. We are all tired of your posts.

None of your threads is related to the game. Your only concern is LGTB.

Thanks to everyone who already flagged this thread. :grin:

11 Likes

Yes, it did.

They purposefully make them the center of the storyline to push that agenda. It took me 3x as long to complete it bc i was horrified that I had to go through it.