Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

I hope you don’t mind me showing this to some of my friends who don’t use any social media… but are just as upset over it.

Well said.

1 Like

HORDE…FAVORTISSSSSM!

COME BATTLE BROTHERS! WE SHALL RECLAIM THIS THREAD FOR THE STORY FORUMS!

ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR! THE STRAIGHT ONE, THE GAY ONE IS ON HOLIDAY!

-Is this a real sentence? Yes Blizzard. It is.

3 Likes

Kiro and Umbric. There you go, one for each side. Now please be quiet >_>;

1 Like

SOMETHING SOMETHING TELDRASSIL SOMETHING SYLVANAS!

amidoinitrite?

2 Likes

Dear Sledgehammer

I find your name aptly appropriate for your class and I salute you.

Sincerely, The formless one

1 Like

The entire joy of dwarves is that they’re basically blunt instruments.

Sometimes you just need an excuse to run face first off a cliff, squash an orc on the landing, and down a pint before driving off in your tank.

6 Likes

Gimli son of Gloin approves.
Just make sure the elf doesn’t find out you asked the human to toss you.

Kinda funny this got moved to the lore/story forum. I pity those of you who mostly post here.

The cognitive dissonance between the first post in this thread vs. the latest posts.

We often joke here that story forum is the mods dumping ground since blizz doesn’t care about writing a coherent story anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Basically this entire forum.
Everytime the moderation sends us gifts from the general forums or the latest punishment Danuser orbit strikes us with.

1 Like

Anduin would be a good Chance to be honest…and this is not thought as an insult…it would atleast fit.

Not every male who has actual feelings and can empathize with others needs to be gay

4 Likes

There’s times when I wish my entire reply could be an emoji.

This is one of them.

Now THAT was witty!

No, he doesn’t have to, but Anduin would have been a good candidate

Except for the fact that he’s straight…to the point the author stressed he’s straight to specifically counter the (stupid) trope that a man can’t be kind and empathetic and not the hyper-masculine, aggressive male stereotype unless he’s gay.

So the Wranduin 'shippers can stick to their fanart and fanfic, it’s never going to happen in the actual game.

3 Likes

Who’s actually single (or doesn’t have a tragically deceased spouse) amongst the leaders?

Anduin, Baine, Talanji, Umbric, Mayla, Kiro, and Ga-- not Thrall with an excess of As and Ahs in her name.

Am I missing anyone?

Anyway, I vote Mayla despite the obvious writing on the wall.

2 Likes

Honestly, these answers seem to me that in your pov they can only be one or the other, either very empathic or very bloodthirsty, no nuances, I found Anduin to be a good example because he simply had a good synergy with Wrathion(This means not that anduin should be with wrathion a pair but the synergy could be an explanation why anduin explores this side in him) and would have been a very good representative as a mainchast.

Not because I think that non-gay men can’t be kind.

I’m amazed by the amount of backlash OP is getting for good ideas, to the point people are complaining on the CS forum now. Disagreement is fine but many people are being vitriolic and showing their true colors. This community needs to be far less toxic.

1 Like