Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

That poster is the OP on a second account and he is a troll. He will of course not understand clear sarcasm. His entire MO is to vilify LGBT+ people by RPing LGBT+ people on the forums who are so over the top and annoying that it makes people hate all LGBT+ people as a result.

This is why a vast majority of the actual LGBT+ posters ignore him on his various alts when he posts in our thread.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Who would be the most likely leader to come out as lgbt? My thoughts are Anduin might be gay or bisexual and would be a good fit. But curious to see if any others have noticed any disclosure or dialogue from NPCs or events that show signs of being lgbt+

Everyone has an opinion and a voice. Who are you to judge if someone worthy enough to post an opinion?

3 Likes

Someone who has been active here long enough to recognize patterns from posters like OP.

7 Likes

I wish there would an option to automute every thread started by a poster I have put on Ignore.

8 Likes

Looks at his own class.

1. I’m a paladin. Judging is a basic part of my rotation.
  2. I’m an actual LGBT+ poster.
  3. I’ve been around enough to tell what agitators roleplaying LGBT+ people to incite ire at us looks like.
  4. I’ve seen plenty of angry people enter the actual LGBT+ thread as a result of the troll and his army of alts.
6 Likes

When will anal be added to WoW?

2 Likes

It’s been in Trade Chat since '05

5 Likes

I think you are looking for Second Life not Shadowlands. They’re both SL so I can understand the confusion.

3 Likes

I love the OP posts. Such great ideas!

It would definitely be Anduin due to his canon romance with Wrathion

1 Like

Lets make Sylvanas LGBT. She can have Nathanos and bring in Vareesa.

You could cover the following check boxes
Edit male-female (sorry forge the proper term for this)
Lesbian
Polyamorous
Incestuous
Live and Undead fetish
By the looks of it S&M as well
Human / Elven too

3 Likes

Bring in… her sister??? What???

2 Likes

And the plot thickens!

No it doesn’t, stop it. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

None of that gives you the right to decide if someone is worthy of posting in this thread.

Name 1 relevant thing you think you know that a straight person wouldn’t.

I don’t need to get burned to know that a fire is hot. I don’t need to die to know that something will kill me either.

1 Like

You want a bunch of straight people to misrepresent gay people in your video game so they can inadvertently insult homosexuals while simultaneously making WoW’s storyline and writing even more ridiculous than it already is?

All so you can, what? Feel like you fought for some cause that you probably can’t even claim as your own in a halfassed keyboard warrior way?

2 Likes

I think we found another Talonel alt lol

3 Likes

Nah, I don’t even know who that is but I DO know that you don’t need to be gay to have an opinion about gay things.