Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

Magic solves everything.

1 Like

Wow such evidence based people, aren’t you?

Everyone you don’t like must all be the small collective of a few people if they disagree with you.

Ok Ralph.

2 Likes

Okay Talonel

4 Likes

There are already all of those in the lore. The characters from Exile’s Reach are black, Don Julio is definitely a Hispanic character’s name, and Pandaren have Asian hairstyles and accents and come from a place whose aesthetics are inspired by things mostly only seen in Asia, plus even Pandaren script often looks very similar to actual Chinese characters

Magic can’t remove the giant sword in silithis.

Vanessa Van Cleef is my only leader, and she’s totally LGBTQ+. IDC what anybody says!

Alliance side, Exile’s Reach.

1 Like

What sword? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m calling on the OP to take the stop posting on behalf of us LGBT+ players challenge.

Also the obligatory…

8 Likes

Maybe I should have been more specific.

Can we get quite literally any asian, black, or latin character that isn’t trapped on an island I can’t ever get to or hidden behind esoteric lore?

1 Like

I doubt they could even do that for a day without outside influences (aka vacation time)

I’m not certain on pawzer yet.
They do talk differently most times, but they do troll and their constant defending of talonel and his alt army isn’t doing any favours.

I’ve just decided to ignore their existence entirely.

2 Likes

Two different flavors of obnoxious.

From what I can tell, Pet and Tal are different people and there’s really no evidence to even suggest it. Especially such different accounts since neither one is a starter, both are quite progressed.

But the fact that you and they both think that I could be because I disagree with you and simply rejecting your notion they’re the same people is ‘defending’ them is honestly pretty telling.

Really great song did you catch it?

1 Like

Oh yeah I don’t actually think they’re the same, I just enjoy needling them.

Hah, well played

1 Like

I can respect that

Always moving the goalposts. First, it was “any”, now we’re getting nitpicky :roll_eyes:

I love Captain Garrick. What should happen, is she should be more available beyond just Exile’s Reach. That’s what should happen. Look at Lillian Voss. She’s beyond just the Undead starting area.

Captain Garrick deserves the same.

1 Like

Uh, Asia is a continent on Earth, and Latin is a culture derived from Romans…neither of which exist on Azeroth.

As to black, that’s been/being addressed, since it’s an adaption to living in environments with excessive star radiation.

2 Likes

Clearly, you have not seen Arnold Schwartzenegger in Junior (1994)

Neither does Europe :man_shrugging:t4: