Can we get a Gay racial leader already?

Shandris is single right? Tyrande is getting more focus in the coming expansion… So maybe Shandris could bring a nice girl home.

2 Likes

Honestly, Mayla or Talanji would have my vote as well.

Ooo yes, Shandris would be a great pick too!

1 Like

I just googled “Shandris” and “Gay” and this was one of the results.
haha
https://anoia.tumblr.com/post/181976869158/sellanor-anoia-asynca-okay-now-maiev-and

1 Like

Well, I was just going by faction leaders.

in wc3 i would have voted for maiev :wink: naishaXmaiev

3 Likes

Ah, the dumpster of the forums…home.

4 Likes

It comes across like the Blizz mods wanted to do something that was not outright thread deletion, but really close to being thread deletion.

Apparently that means sending it to the Story Forum. I swear when I clicked to look at the forum, a tumbleweed went across my screen.

3 Likes

Depends, if you’re my type or not.

Yes, I was going to say - this must be the latest gift to the Story Forums the Mods are sending from GD. You can almost tell these threads from the titles.

3 Likes

Yeah, any kind of lgbt thread you can tell they want to delete them without actually deleting them, so they basically just send them here to die.

7 Likes

Lol I was going to say a awesome series that actually integrates these “themes” in an organic manner that actually enriches the story would be Netflix’s Dragon Prince :ok_hand:

But reading the comments I guess this was never a real story discussion… :sweat_smile: but now that we are going into Dragonflight if you haven’t already you should totally see this story, its a really good animated series (IMO) I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I post pictures but I have never gotten the ability to post them.

How do you know that we don’t have a gay leader?
I mean, leading doesn’t need a gay point of view or anything like that.

1 Like

Yeah there are some folks on the GD forums who get their jollies by creating a progressive strawman with the right key phrases to get all of the easily angered capital G gamers riled up about ‘muh woke invasions’. Much of their anger is, I suspect, performative, they know it’s likely a troll but they can use it to point to some sort of SJW invasion and so they trick themselves into taking it seriously.

And then the mods send the threads here… again.

6 Likes

Well Velen has been single for over 20K years (we know he had a son…but said son’s mother has never been named or mentioned to my knowledge, has she?)

funny thing is, OP can just move the thread back to general forum. i had a post in story forum that got moved to general forum once, so i just moved it back. no one noticed.

Leave that real world nonsense out of the game! The game lore is fine as is

Please do not take the bait. Here in the Story Forums we only fall for threads regarding the Burning, Camp Taurajo, Southshore, or the Purge of Dalaran. With a sprinkling of “Draenei are the real villains” and “We should have another faction war”.

If you cannot adhere to this then as the resident forum dwarf I’ll need to ask you to leave.

4 Likes

Ah a new arrival.

Welcome to the Story Forums. It’s much like the Maw except nothing ever actually escapes.

1 Like

First time ever entering the forums haha sorry guys i’m new. Just wanted a new glad mount color.

It is indeed tragic the Alliance have allegedly attacked the thriving goo monster sanctuary.

May they all find peace in the loving embrace of Plague Deviser Merelith.

1 Like