Can we get a ban on Spy?

It parses the combat log. You want to break Spy, you have to break the combat log.

you break the combat log you break way too many other things, things that blizzard worked to preserve

who knows, you might actually have to use reflexes to react. OMG, use your reflexes!! I know, its unheard of.

That’s what we in the profession call “throwing the baby out with the bathwater.”

Exactly.

Right here:

the bathwater poisoned the baby.

That may be the case, but the /target functionality is what players abuse with this addon. I am not going to disadvantage myself by using a kill tracking addon if they’re going to continue using this one.

There’s no reflexes… it’s pull aggro and dead

Oh no… might have to use stealth strategically instead of using it as an auto win button.

As long as it’s a baby rogue no one will care.

1 Like

then go slower zoomer.

i mean, it’s not really an abuse though, you can do that with a hundred other addons, it’s just a macro

baby gnome rogue

#nochanges

hahahahaha, found your last straw did I? lol

The addon may as well automate the targeting, I don’t think addon’s should be able to provide a target macro from sniffing the event log.

1 Like

Well, now you have created an impasse and invalidated your own request, as your problem is not PVE’s problem.

You do understand you can not ban Spy?
Basically, you would have to ban or change the combat log, as spy simply operates off the combat log, and anything can read the combat log, you do not even need an add on to do it.

I can sit in a zone, with no addons and the chat window closed, and still tell you who stealthed, or who ate a fish, or who cooked a spider leg and other pretty useless stuff.

Blizzard thinks differently

I am pretty sure something can be done. There is nothing impossible.