Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Is this a serious question?

2 Likes

you know thats funny thing

they act like void elves are an entire different race when they are the same thing as blood elves only voidy

so in essence, void elves are yes high elves just like blood elves can be high elves if they choose to be!

1 Like

Okay Titanspite maybe you can answer this question.

Are Shal’Dorei the same race as Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei? Why or why not?

2 Likes

night elves and thalassian elves are different elf races

I didn’t say Night Elves.

Are Shal’Dorei the same race as Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei? Why or why not?

If you cannot answer the question, you are forfeiting and agreeing that Ren’Dorei are not the same race as Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei.

2 Likes

arent shaldorei just night elves but lacking mana

Not at all. This demonstrates you don’t quite know the lore well enough.

2 Likes

i do know my void elf speaks thalassian though

and thalassian is high elf language

Any race/person can learn a language deary.

2 Likes

you are really dense and not fun to discuss things with lol

you get mad and incendiary too much

high elf, blood elf, void elf. all the same thing. good night

1 Like

since it has yet to be proven that void elves can have offspring, velf parentage is from their belf parents. so are they not belfs and therefore helfs ? if your ancestory determines your race, especially your parents, it seems a leap to say its not allowed for rendorei when it is for sindorei. just a weird argument

that’s not true my mage learn all the languages and shes a night elf and cant speak it :dracthyr_a1:

By far a Quel/Sin’Dorei are not a Ren’Dorei (Void Elf) like they are not a Shal’Dorei.

2 Likes

If Ancestry determines race, we are all Trolls.

2 Likes

Are you saying I’m not a High Elf? Are you being racist right now?

3 Likes

It’s literally just a political distinction. Which is why it’s so insane that people will not shut up about wanting High Elves, even after Blizzard added fair skinned blue eyed elf customizations to Void Elves. And let them turn off the tentacles.

1 Like

Game mechanics shrugs

1 Like

are your parents trolls or helfs?

You said Ancestry.

What race were the first Shal’Dorei’s parents?

2 Likes

no no you dont understand i want my racial that reduces damage taken from x by 2% >:(