Can we finally get playable the high elves?

EU topic about high elves on going since 2016, multiple times reached post limit.

US multiple topics asking playable high elves max post reached.

mmo-champion topic on going since 2018.

other sites where people asking for playable high elves.

And i am talking about real the high elves, like silver covenant high elves.

People want playable high elves, which are not blood elves or void elves, but high elves.

I hope finally Blizzard will allow us to play the high elves in Midnight expansion.

49 Likes

They’ve been playable since 2007

180 Likes

I’m not sure why anyone would want to play a high elf when were getting another dwarf race that everyone asked for… :upside_down_face:

46 Likes

I’ve been playing High Elves on the Horde since TBC. Come join me!

It’s been fun. I’m not sure why people would willfully deny themselves the joy of playing a High Elf while asking to play a High Elf.

76 Likes

So we just gunna pretend that the void/belf we have that look identical to high elves don’t count?

Considering the only difference between them is the eye color, looks like we go ti

44 Likes

Perhaps if we remove Void Elves from the game immediately, and then add High Elves as an Allied Race for Alliance a couple expansions from now.

7 Likes

They need the hair and the tooltip.

4 Likes

Blood Elves aren’t really High Elves because they don’t come from the High region of Eversong Woods.

12 Likes

So blood elves

50 Likes

The Helf fans dislike when you tell them Helfs are Belfs which are Velfs.

34 Likes

Ah i see you’re posting on your Night Elf.

3 Likes

Ah jeez I’m gunna have a pipe bomb mailed to me now aren’t I?

Just guessing based off what I’ve seen helf fans do in the past

19 Likes

You’re probably not wrong. I shouldn’t have even posted, tbh. That’ll come back to bite me in the butt.

6 Likes

Belfs are not Velfs.
Velfs are Belfs.
Big difference.

Nightbourne can’t flip mid jump. Big difference.

7 Likes

It’s like they say, a third variation of a race that’s made of stone instead of flesh is the height of unoriginality, while a third variation of a race that would be 99.9%* identical to one that’s already playable is the pinnacle of creativity.

*adjusted the percentage to account for their name tags, which would be slightly different

12 Likes

For a low low fee, we could easily just let the Primalists take control of their new tree and push some propaganda that the HElves haven’t changed since the sundering and not worth the risk of being playable yet.

1 Like

THE DARNASSUS PEOPLE’S FRONT!!!

(monty python joke)

4 Likes

Sorry, poor wording. Let me fix that.

Most Helfs turned into Belfs and some Belfs turned into Velfs. The few Helfs that didn’t name themselves Belfs mostly scattered, some became Silver Covenant, but they don’t have a fixed culture or political views anymore.

15 Likes

NGL, High Elves as the neutral AR for Midnight seems like Blizz’s level of effort.

7 Likes

5th playable elf, 3rd reskin of blood elves

Gods the horror

16 Likes