Can we finally get playable the high elves?

but doesnt she side with sw humans, whereas belfs side with the same faction that nearly genocided them?

That faction did not. Where are you pulling this from?

Thrall did not advocate for the genocide of Quel’Thalas, nor Cairne or Sen’jin.

And yes, she seems to side against her people a lot and your lot keep saying she’s a true elf. It’s funny and sad.

2 Likes

id like different hairstyles than belfs, preferably alliance based, so it suggests their melding with alliance races, specifically humans.

thrall is the hero of the story. i’m talking about the lordaeron humans

You are aware that Blood Elves (the High Elves) have the blue hairstyle bits?

3 Likes

what about it?

You mean the people who were savagely destroyed, lose their free will, and had the same genocidal maniac also tear down their kingdom?

Yes, the Quel’Dorei would not have anything in common with them… none at all.

Especially when their Ranger General fought and found how to get their free will back. Nope, it makes no sense at all why they would side with the Forsaken.

It shows, Blood Elves already are the High Elves.

4 Likes

so lemme get this straight:

you blame sw humans, who werent there, for what lordaeron humans did to belfs. then you join the lordaeron humans once they are scourged, because syl managed to break their programming, but the programming being removed restores their minds to the original state they were in when garithos tried to kill off belfs. oh and this is the fault of people who either werent there or hadnt been part of the kirin tor nor lordaeron.

What the crap would an alliance style elf haircut be? A lion shaved on the back of their head?

3 Likes

everybody. knows. belfs. are. helfs. people who say they arent are just arguing politics

I did not nor have I. Don’t put words in my mouth. It’s very clear who is trying to twist the lore.

Garithos’ actions were supported in Dalaran btw.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvKXNR-9mQw

I don’t even know how to respond to this. Ima just block you so I don’t say some stuff

1 Like

well think about it, he claims the belfs are traitors who are in league with naga, and sure enough naga show up to Jail break them.

What’s your point? Where are you going with this?

Do you acknowledge if you want to play a High Elf, play a Blood Elf?

2 Likes

Blood Elves are High Elves.

Void Elves are High Elves.

This thread has nothing to offer that isn’t already in the game.

4 Likes

Does it matter? That whole set of lore is a mess. Think about it. Why do helfs hate belfs?

Cause they sucked the life out of small creatures. But killing and eating those creatures is acceptable.

1 Like

already do but they are alts and not my main faction.

/waves from belf alt
<–lightspeed