Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Id say go for it under the assumption that elf threads would automatically be closed off for the next 10 years if u get high elves no complaining about more custimization or this or that. Thats it.

Give the naga, orges, troll beards, Amani, worgen tails threads all ur support.

What Alliance?

Not the one you’re in. The Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei remain in an Alliance with the people of Lordaeran as the Forsaken. They still maintain ties with Dalaran.

5 Likes

Blizzard harshly disagrees with you Nelfas, I don’t know if you continue this way just to troll or what.

Blood Elf Intro:

“For nearly seven thousand years, the High Elves cultivated a shining magical kingdom, hidden deep within the forests of northern Lordaeron
 Calling themselves “blood elves”, these grim survivors are committed to regaining the vast powers they once commanded.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSQHefwywg

6 Likes

You’ve already lost, my friend; high elves have been playable since 2007, and Blizzard still saw fit to add them a second time. High elves a third time are inevitable. You cannot fight it.

humans, dwarfs, gnomes, nelfs , helfs, were and still are, in the alliance. Veressa and Alleria, also

Technically the current alliance isn’t the same one that had existed.

1 Like

some humans and most helfs arent alliance anymore. but we still have helfs, just not alot

Midnight teased the reunification of the elves. So, if it goes the way that a few of us think, it will lower the number of playable elf races, and that singular elf being playable for both factions.

Why stop there? I mean I’m sure there are gonna be some more people who don’t find high elves high enough. The 4th elf race - Higher High Elves.

Or they can end this joke.

2 Likes

they made an alliance with arathi line of kings which died with lothar. they rejoined as part of the alliance of lordaeron which were northern eastern kingdoms aka the modern forsaken. which the kingdom of quel’thalas rejoined lordaeron aka the forsaken. they have no ties to stormwind which for most of its history was isolationist and abandoned lordaeron when the kingdom of quel’thalas didnt. the alliance you speak of was abandoned by gilneas and stormwind.

exactly!

exactly

2 Likes

so why are the silver covenant helfs, veressa and alleria still in the alliance and how do you account for the alliance dwarfs ? are you saying they joined a different faction just because humans leaders changed?

1 Like

dev reason they forgot they renamed high elves to blood elves and was already to late to change them ingame when they became playable. gotta remember game was rushed
 as for lore reasons because they are traitors the silvercovenant should have been executed for betraying kael’thas. and as for other lore reasons which i have given up if you scroll as have many others. you lost this argument in burning cruesades.

2 Likes

the alliance in warcraft 2 and 3 died mostly with 2 of them rejoining eachother the kingdom of lordaeron now undercity and the kingdom of quel’thalas. they remained allies.

1 Like

Except they didn’t forget. In Vanilla, there were High Elf settlements, moreso than Gnome settlements, oddly. Blizzard had even planned to add a High Elf reputation for Alliance players to grind, ‘Silvermoon Remnants.’

Not the actions of Devs who, “Forgot,” Blood Elves existed. Moreso the actions of Devs whom had an intended path, but then Blood Elves needed to go Horde to give them a pretty race with Paladins.

Reading the writing on the wall, it almost feels as if Blizzard meant for Blood Elves to be an antagonist race, like the Naga were. Thankfully they didn’t do that, as it would have been a massive waste, but they half-arsed it. Kael’thas still went out as a loot pinata, and the Blood Elves by the end of BC had their Sunwell back and were judge red-coded High Elves.

no because we still had alliance helfs. get on a horde and go allerian stronghold in terrokar. the alliance helf rangers on the walls, will try to shoot you outta the sky.

2 Likes

execpt you lost it in TBC if any execption to that exists its void elves but that is all you will ever get. now alliance has their "high elves " they complained for in a compromise and its all they get. horde got their night elf esc type race aka nightborne.

1 Like

and how do you know this? i’m liking the half elfs so far

This was pretty much sealed when they got most of our customizations since now they can pretend on Void Elves because they got the blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes.

7 Likes

the thread is about getting high elves like as a seperate race which if thought you were arguing for which if you werent im sorry but if you are than i retract that apology.