Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Lore disagrees with you. The ones that were High Elves either became,

Blood Elves or the Naga so… not sure what you expect?

2 Likes

This. The main reason I settle for Blood Elves.

Silver covenant high elves?

Share the same model as the Blood Elves, which have the blue eye option so…

:grey_question: :grey_question: :grey_question:

You are asking for their to be an entirely separate race for something the game already has.

8 Likes

There is no argument against high elves. Because they have been playable since burning crusade.

7 Likes

Nelfas is not a person of logic or reason. You can’t debate em. lol. Learned that over the past two days. Just block em and forget they exist.

3 Likes

Blood elves , yes playable since 2007. High elves such as silver covenant are not playable, YET.

But fear not, in the midnight expansions, everything is about elves! so we possible get playable high elves!!

the answer is you already have them aka void elves. if you want them to be renamed the high elves ya aint getting that nor is horde getting that with void elves being an alliance playable race and blood elves as horde the chances of “high elves” as the people demand has been met so the subject of topic is void and all further topics should be marked as spam and if further wants exist it should be for customizations.

as i said above yall have them as of legion. they are void elves.

also horde has night elves now known as Nightborne. alliance got their high elves horde got their night elves.

1 Like

Really is…kinda dumb how people still don’t realize that hey you already got playable high elves they just don’t call themselves such. Horde ones are Blood elves we’ve had since BC who only call themselves Blood Elves in honor of their fallen brethren but are still high elves. Alliance has them too but they’re tinged with void magic and called Void elves but at the end of the day they’re still high elves. Threads like this demanding high elves are a waste of time as you already got them and demanding to get them when you already have them is childish. Like a child begging for a toy only to get a toy but complain and demand a toy despite already getting exactly what they wanted.

As ridiculous as this is blizzard will probably listen to you because they have an elf fetish and all they can do is recycle races and give us stuff like vulpera and soy dragons

I do just want to point out, culturally speaking, Void Elves, Blood Elves, and High Elves all speak Thalassian, which is High Elven as a primary language.
Just throwing out that there isn’t that much of a cultural divide between them in general.

just responding so I can get to the bottom and mute this thread

I’m flattered that you choose me.

2 Likes

void elves are not high elves.

It was stated by Elisande already, Quel’Dorei, and Sin’dorei. - high elves and blood elves as different races.

/ https://youtu.be/fn4M1q-a38E?si=iDVlk9rXS2IMFusa

Belfs = Helfs
Belfs= Velfs
Therefore
Velfs=Helfs

6 Likes

We have 3 different elf races:

high elves, quel’dorei, silver covenant
blood elves, sin’dorei, silvermoon elves
void elves, ren’dorei,

Silver covenant isn’t a race. Belfs are helfs who changed their name, not their race.

9 Likes

void elves are blood elves and blood elves are high elves. confirmed multiple times by multiple people here in the forums and several devs your opinion doesnt matter nor is your want valid

6 Likes

i think its valid, since they are alliance members and have been for two thousand years

New elf race please !! We need it.