Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Cracked elves?

Wait why am I helping this joke… ?

3 Likes

void elves and blood elves are not high elves.

1 Like

Since they’re deep in the ground now, I guess they’re deep elves, or… Delves.

4 Likes

OOO i was just telling my wife that every time i see the word Delves I immediatly think of Dark Elves and Lloth

5 Likes

game needs them too, more elves = better.

They are, you guys just insist on being wrong for some reason even though the lore is a quick google search away.

Nightborn are NOT Night elves, despite originally being the same race because they spent 10,000 years evolving alongside the Nightwell.

The difference between a Blood Elf and a High Elf is literally just political. They are the same race. They just one day decided to change their name to Blood Elves, but some kept their old names. That’s it. They’re not even a different subset of race like Trolls or Dark Iron/Normal Dwarves.

12 Likes

lol. void elves and blood elves ARE high elves.
will it make you happy if they just called them High Elves (Horde) and High Elves (Alliance) and make the void hair forms optional as well?

That’s already happening with the Dark Trolls being in War Within as Giant Elves.

For everyone, who is wondering. The current upvotes for the AR:
“The Not High Elves” in second place atm

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1c865zd/what_is_your_favourite_allied_race/

You already have them. 2 races of them one on each faction. Making a separate high elf race would add literally nothing to the game.

I don’t get why people have been whining about this topic for years and years when Blizzard already gave us high elves twice.

8 Likes

Pure resentment towards Blizzard for spitting the player base into their face with the Void Elves. Justified.

1 Like

At this point void elves have all the customization to look just like high elves. It’s basically just complaining about the race’s name.

7 Likes

Quoted from the topic:

The Not-High Elves should really be given the default long blood elf hairstyle. I mean, they’re not High Elves of course, but Blizzard did give them blue eyes, blonde hair, non-void skin colors, the option to remove tentacles and visible void corruption, but stopped short of actually giving the male Void Elves the last thing remaining:

Proper long High Elf hairstyles that aren’t vampire-themed!

So close, yet so far

1 Like

I would LOVE if Blizzard surprised us with a high elf allied race in Midnight (been wanting high elves since 2006 when I first started)

Barring that, I would like some hairstyle options that DON’T look greasy or like I just stepped off a Nightwish album cover . . . hairstyles made FOR us and NOT, I repeat, NOT taken from the blood elves . . . also a full beard option.

6 Likes

so what are differences between Draenei and LH draenei?

Me too. That would finally be over and we could play what we ever wanted.

2 Likes

Thats not even a poll, but even if it was, theyre now behind dark irons and kul tirans.

So i guess kul tirans are the second best allied race according to the community.
So either kul tirans are super incredibly popular and we didnt know it, or that post has no value to take away from it.

5 Likes

Really just shows that whatever support “high elves” had has greatly diminished if it had that much in the first place.

4 Likes

Kind of hard to do that when you people act like helfs are the next playable race the moment belfs are invovled in the story.

3 Likes

The moment void elves got normal hair and skintones there was nothing left to be in support of. The race is on the alliance in everything but name.
Most people claimed their victory and went on with their lives.
Some… did not.

7 Likes

I mean a couple more options could be given, but most of those work fine for void elves as well.

Then there’s the smallish group that wants alternate racial aesthetic and the one that wants alternate racials entirely and the nameplate.

But most are pretty happy already.