Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Can you prove there’s only 100 high elves?

You made up a fact with no basis to claim the “other side” makes up facts.

Can hardly take you serious.

Alright you’re not able to disprove that.

Go cry filth tentacle.

Their population is actually 2 million.
Disprove it or accept it as true :stuck_out_tongue:

Disprove that you don’t have proof of how many high elves there are after the destruction of Quel’thalas?

Given the numbers in game alone you’re wrong… I don’t have to do much work when you made up an obviously wrong “fact”.

:joy:

Two million and 2 actually. Veressa had twins

2 Likes

Why? What’s in it for them? What if they decide there’s a market for other types of High Elves and they want to add them later?

Yeah but those are only half-elves, so… 2 million and 1.

1 Like

OP, I would just suggest correcting “Playable the High elves” to “Playable High Elves” in your title so it’s correct and easier to read.

Also almost 1000 replies in a week?! What’s going ooon here :sweat_smile:

Interesting which game are you taking this from, because official lore sources states that prior to the Third War (scourge invasion) the total High Elf Population was comprised of roughly 148000, which 90% of them died during Arthas’s incursion in Quel’Thalas.

true…very true I stand corrected

1 Like

No, we have wanted High Elves forever. Blizzard just won’t give the Alliance what it wants.

1 Like

You will stand corrected when you actually read Day of the Dragon where Veressa Windrunner states that high elves are a fallen, all-but-extinct race :), as already stated by Blizzard with a population so small that makes Gnomeregan Exiles to look like a persian army before Sparta’s 300.

Because there is an important lesson here, and Blizzard is teaching the alliance kids well: you don’t always get things your way.

It would have much less but we have to set the record straight as people make wild claims here.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with my various posts on that very subject in this 953 post thread. I suggest you take a breath, scroll back to the beginning and realize I have been arguing that point for days now. But until then, have a good day sir.

Then I stand correct for misreading your sarcasm.

2 Likes

We can stand corrected together…as allies.

And maybe one day you will learn to love me, we will marry and create a new race of super powerful Half Orc/Half Pandaren children who will wash over Azeroth like blood covered beer!

I shall provide my current and up to date source of how the elves have been breeding like rabbits once you provide the source for your 100 number :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If i recall he is referencing a line from Day of the Dragon which i think has several parts invalidated or retconned due to it being a weird novel. The aspects are rumored to have been created during a phone call between Knaak and Metzen throwing ideas at the wall. I take that novel and the Dark Portal one with a huge grain of salt.

2 Likes

That goes directly against Veressa’s statement that High Elves seldom give birth and even more rarely give birth to twins, which again is an official source.

The retcon on Day of the dragon is explained on Chronicles, there is even a wowhead post about it, I don’t think that changes any of what I have mentioned

The events of the novel Day of the Dragon , in which Alexstrasza is rescued from Grim Batol, have been greatly changed. In the novel, Rhonin and Vereesa set off to Grim Batol, but are beset by many attacks along the way by Dragonmaw Orcs. Vereesa initially does not know of Rhonin’s true mission, and the dwarf Falstad Wildhammer joins their party much later in the novel. Rhonin at one point is even captured by Deathwing and to be used as a pawn for negotiation. In Chronicle , Rhonin recruits Vereesa and Falstad Wildhammer at the start for his mission and the novel simply describes them as arriving at Grim Batol to find the battle under way.

Oh, im not disagreeing. I meant more the stuff about Paladins wanting to kill the Mages because they were damned souls and the fact that every alliance race had ingrained racism towards each other but also all of them wanted to commit genocide on the orcs. Like i said, weird novel.

I’d love to see their source on there being only 100 high elves existing too.