Can we finally get playable the high elves?

The horde got access to them too.
They came out as neutral cities that belong to the alliance.
Silvermoon being a neutral city that belongs to the horde fits the same pattern.

I doubt they would replace the old silvermoon as that area is part of the blood elf starting zone journey.
Odds are in my opinion that if they set midnight in quelthalas it will be its own completely seperate thing. So there would be 2 versions of silvermoon like how theres 2 versions of dalaran.
One would be horde only (the existing one) and the other would be neutral as the expansion hub.

2 Likes

Really, so where is the Horde quarter in those cities. Where is any Horde representation? Oh there isn’t. It’s like you aren’t even there.

Not to mention that these cities were never faction cities.

So you expect to have Silvermoon turn into an expansion city that hosts both factions, by taking an ACTUAL Horde city and turning it neutral, with Alliance representation. So I fail to see how it follows the same pattern.

Whatever they do, it must not involve a Horde city going neutral in any form. We have neutral areas around that region that can be used, use those. It does NOT have to be Silvermoon. That belongs to the Belfs and no one else and it must remain that way.

2 Likes

You and i both know that if theyre setting a whole expansion in quelthalas, the one and only city is going to be its hub.
The only way that wont happen is if the zone is a hostile zone.

You might not like the idea but theyre not going to give one faction a lesser hub than the other.
Theyre not going to have the alliance leave the expansion area to go to a city elsewhere in the world.
And theyre not going to have a shared hub and have the horde get an exclusive second one in the middle of the map.

The only way the horde is getting access to silvermoon in midnight but the alliance wont is if no one goes there at all in midnight.
Or quelthalas is not the actual setting of the expansion like we all believe.

To do anything else is just clunky game design.

(I personally dont care about silvermoon either way. Im just being realistic about expansion design)

2 Likes

Since the Void Elves are a thing now, people numbers for a race can’t be an excuse anymore to become a playable race.

2 Likes

Tbf the void elf population is actually growing in size as time goes on :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes now, but when they became a race of the Alliance in BfA, they were very few. And it doesn’t avoid them to become a playable race even when they were very few.

2 Likes

the high part is from highborne, not that they were looking down on their peers. in fact, they just wanted to continue the use of arcane and their highborne compatriots who were more night elf, were looking down on them. it became illegal to use arcane. so they moved to quel’thalas, otherwise they wouldve been limited to being priests or non magic classes. if they could be druids, like the other highborne, then why has blizzard resisted them being druids? sounds like they were restricted by their own peers, even then, else they wouldve brought druidism to quel’thalas

But I don’t. Cause there’s a perfectly good hub right next to it. And I don’t like the arrogance behind that assumption. Why do we know? Cause Blizzard is so enamored with the Alliance they are willing to crap all over the Horde? Is that it?

And no, of course I don’t like the idea. That’s a Horde city. It’s been a Horde city since it was created. I don’t want Alliance running around it, no more than I want Hordes running around Ironforge.

And I don’t like the assumption that they only way the Horde get to keep exclusivity of their city is if something that they said would happen does not happen. It’s BS.

2 Likes

The suggestion that the alliance would get an inferior camp while the horde gets a full blown city is crazy to me.

But hey, maybe youre right and the expansion with the plot of “unite the elves” is actually one where the elves segregate from each other.
Time will tell whos right on that one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well the excuse is usually that allied races aren’t serious races and so dev time is restricted, thus most have no city, just mini instances with sparse contents

We were talking about if silvermoon would be a neutral hub city for both faction in midnight there :stuck_out_tongue:

If high elves ever did become an allied race they would probably just get like a room in stormwind or something. Sorta like how vulpera chill by the lake in orgrimmar.

2 Likes

lol sold! i’ll take a room in sw, so we helfers can get elf hair instead of void hair, and itd mean the devs could go crazy on void styles for void and no longer blame helfers that they didnt give void elves a void customization pass

Oh yeah, I forgot, we are used to the devs kissing the Alliance’s rear. I mean it’s silly to think the Hordes might get to keep one of their cities when Alliance is involved, right? I mean it’s not like they aren’t used to it, since they’ve been crapping over the Horde for how many expansions now?

My question is, why does “Uniting the Elves” must mean “Netural Horde City”. And yeah, I know you might be right cause that expansion was designed by Golden and the other fellas who were trying to write the Horde out of the story, but who knows, maybe Metzen will not follow up on that.

1 Like

That’s why I thinking that Zul’aman would be a great horde city for the horde while the alliance gets a small harbor city that is near the borders of Quel’thalas and Plaguelands that of stratholme city finally showing up it’s port city in ruins. As for Silvermoon City I could see it being destroyed by the Void or by Xal’atath.

he definitely wont. he likes horde, has played horde, even a vulpera

He was the one that announced it though :stuck_out_tongue:

announced what?

The little we know of midnight.
That we are going to quelthalas, we are unifying the elves, the void is attacking the sunwell and we must fight to stop it.

1 Like

uniting elves but for what? no way are they gonna let alliance claim any part of quel’thalas as a permanent residence, especially void elves

uniting elves for war? that i can see. alliance helped them in tbc.

honestly, no way lol

I feel pretty confident that by the end of midnight void elves will be welcomed back by the blood elves. Even if its not something thats in gameplay.

1 Like