Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Weird enough she doesn’t consider herself ren’dorei.
Never referred to herself as ren’dorei.

They’re available, select “Horde” Faction, pick “Blood Elves” these are the High Elves.

4 Likes

“Mastering the whispers requires constant focus and discipline. Your dedication inspires all who bear the name ren’dorei for we have become children of the Void.”

says Alleria Windrunner the first Void elf when you talk to her on a newly made void elf…

2 Likes
  • Source ?

they literally provided it, read the rest of their sentence.

1 Like

Those are often retconned all the time

Also welcome to the forums, someone else’s alt #4141446

Try reading an entire post before you respond next time.

Like we need more elves with different colors and less customization options.

Try reading the rest of the thread before you respond next time.

Blizz: “Gives the options to make void elves looks as close to high elves as possible during character creation”

Fans: But that’s not high elves.

The fans always want something different and then complains when they get it.

1 Like

For real though things would have probably been received better if they’d used the Silver Covenant as the group of elves they made into Void Elves.

Its partially that they’re not high elves in general but a lot about how their story came about in total that really seems to rub a lot of high elf fans the wrong way. Its not what people wanted or requested, so its only natural that they continue to be a little unhappy about it.

I’m quite happy mind you, though I could use maybe some tattoos and such for that good old farstrider ranger look Alleria boasts, but I get why others wants more.

1 Like

I would be quite happy to see some more decent hairstyles for void elves. Tattoos like Alleria’s would be cool, but not necessary. I don’t need to see a “high elf” race.

1 Like

Alleria mentors them, she teaches them, she identifies with them, but she is not the same as them. They were altered in completely different ways with completely different physical results. She is high and void elf, she can choose. Game shows her as the high elf using void powers.

Yeah she does so because she was the first Void Elf. Her path was different but shes still a void elf.

Theirs was a forced version. Hers was a willing one. They are all void elves.

According to her, to the devs and all Blizzard media. Shes a Void Elf. The first Void Elf in fact.

She was a high elf before, now no longer.

1 Like

She is the void-wielding High Elf who chooses to identify as a Void Elf. But she is not 100% void elf.

If you read her novel you’ll see that the last thing she identify herself with or consider herself is a ren’dorei and whenever speaking she refers to them in 3rd person rather than “we”.

:dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Step 1: Create void/blood elf
Step 2: Blonde hair, Blue eyes
Step 3: ???

Congratulations, you now have your high elf.

4 Likes

Do you mean her recent short story?

Here is blizzard calling her a velf.

https://i.imgur.com/mDgKKzB.png

And here is her wiki page with three notations on her current race.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Alleria_Windrunner

While there feel free to look at her lore as well.

The notion any of you think she’s not a void elf is so laughable that I can only take your claim as a joke.

We don’t want to associate with people who were tainted by Fel. :triumph:

1 Like

I won’t mention all of those Draenei that could turn red on you overnight. :smiley:

Dang, I just did.

Here I’ll cut you a deal.

Give us your red draenei women and you can have all of the fox people.

1 Like