Can we finally get playable the high elves?

We aren’t talking about the new Dwarf… I don’t want or need nor would I ask for another Dwarf… same goes for Elf, we don’t need more generic Elves. We need new unique races, not the same thing again and again.

1 Like

but playable high elves would be unique from the other elf races, though.

blood elves and night elves and void elves and nightborne are not high elves, so it would be unique.

2 Likes

Do we really need them? They are “just” unnatural Night Elves and a cheap race again.

They won’t but are needed to correct the mistake done by Blizzard.

1 Like

No they wouldn’t. What would be unique, what distinguishes them from any other Elf, like actual significant difference?

3 Likes

the lore of high elves.

2 Likes

Now people wanna pretend lore matters? There lore is already there anyway… High Elves are a race that’s been around since WC2 as far as games go. They are already in THIS game Void Elves and Blood Elves…

3 Likes

which is why it would be alot of fun to have high elves be playable in wow.

3 Likes

I’ll pass on the white bread… we don’t need more generic boring character designs, we need new unique races that are already in the world. Plus, you’re asking for something that is ALREADY in the game.

3 Likes

It’s very likely that the Void and Blood Elf-assets will be shared in Midnight, so both races become finally neutral. This would open up both sides.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a bad idea at all… could be interesting.

well good news, you can rp one if you want. there’s nothing preventing you from saying your blood elf is a high elf or your void elf is a high elf. many troll rpers use the tan skin color to rp as a sand troll, plenty of dwarf rpers who use the tattoos and other customizations to rp as wildhammers, and many more human rpers who use the stock human and depict them as gilnean or kul tiran. high elves fall into this same category.

7 Likes

Actually, there is. The lore of high elves would never allow me to say that a void elf is a high elf or that a blood elf is a high elf, so in that regard, you would not be correct.

2 Likes

Like many others you don’t understand what Blizzard has done here. They cut corners and implemented official alternate race skins/tattoos/etc into the main races. If someone “RPs” as a Wildhammer Dwarf, he is actual one officially, because they cut corners. If someone “RPs” as a Sand Troll, you’re officially one, because Blizzard cut corners. If you use one of the alternate heritage armors (Orc, Human), then you represent also the other race (Kul Tiran, Frostwolf, …). The new Draenei features were also shoehorned into the main race. They just cut corners. And that’s key to understand that they simply don’t want to do another Allied Race. The overall system is polluted by bad decision makings.

And when someone RPs as a High Elf, he/she is officially one. But here is the catch: Only on Alliance. The Blood Elves were former High Elves and rebranded them. And that’s why the majority of Alliance-helfers want them to have.

No mercy for you orcish pig. Thank your lucky stars that Kaldorei did not deported you back to Draenor.

do the high elves come with pipes??

True but do they even have the Blue version of the Heritage armor through?

high elves Silver covenant in the alliance have blue version of almost a heritage armor.

Elves are a disease in Azeroth, Don’t you guys get tired of it?

1 Like

no. i love elves. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, yeah.

I love my void elves but this never ending elf drama has taken its toll on the wow community.

2 Likes