Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Would have been nice to at least see a way to change the racial per clan in a similar fashion to the Zandalari getting to choose Loa.

1 Like

because the elf model is more in demand than the dwarf model, though dark iron and the new dwarfs are both cool renditions. people like elves.

3 Likes

yes, blood elf not a high elf. The high elves silver covenant not playable.

3 Likes

They should’ve done a RP story type or birth place selector AGES ago. So many races and RP flavor is needed in this game. There’s many races where this would make sense. E.g. Human Kingdoms, Night Elf birth place (like you could be born in Feralas, or from ancient Suramar etc
), Highmountain Tauren. And this would then set the precedent for them to look at races where this isn’t prevalent and expand on their lore.

5 Likes

People are boring AF. Wow elves, especially the Thalassian model, are sickeningly generic and badly proportioned, looking like stick insects. Only model worse is the Draenei. I’d rather blizzard add a million more dwarf models than any more blah Thalassian elf models.

2 Likes

Y’all already got your boring high elves.

1 Like

Well all do, we all do.
But this is the natural consequence of not giving the Alliance their requested Player Race.

what’s the difference between a high elf and all the ones we already have? Could one of the existing elven races or multiple elven races have customization features that would make them High Elf-ish?

2 Likes

Blood Elves can’t use Alliance cities and are red/gold themed
Void Elves have wrong racials and bad hair options
Alliance has at least four High Elf settlements and they aren’t truly playable

5 Likes

but could one of or two of those races be High elves if they had more customization options?

Only Alliance, with changed racials and a High Elf tag. And also changed voice sfx.

That’s the price Blizzard has to pay for giving them something the users never wanted to have in the first place. Void Elves should have been, imo, a hero class for Midnight.

5 Likes

Blood Elves are the High Elves.
Silver covenant are the remnant, shadow former of what High elves were.
Traitors, murderers of their own kind.

Void elves are a bit better than silver covenant, but still, not high elves either.

4 Likes

while they’re at it, they can add ogres/half-orcs and half-elves too.

2 Likes

what about small elves?
:elf:
some of us want to play as a smelf.
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

that is incorrect.

Silver covenant are alive and doing well.

Elisande already stated that they are 3 different races.

Kal’dorei, Quel’dorei and Sin’dorei. Night, high and blood elves.

thank you for understanding.

/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4M1q-a38E

5 Likes

Blood Elves and Void Elves whether you wanna agree or not, are factually high elves.

Based off of what? Hair is opinion based and doesn’t mean anything.

2 Likes

I wish they would monkey paw the demand to make threads like this stop. You have playable high elves right now Blood Elves and Void Elves all have customizations that allow you to turn them into a high elf. Roleplay that they are a high elf.

High Elf players - “Brown Orcs and moose tauren should have been customizations!”
Also High Elf Players - “WE DEMAND A RACE THAT IS SIMPLY JUST DIFFERENT CUSTOMIZATIONS!”

3 Likes

Oh no. No. Since BFA the Horde has be ritualistically humiliated. The Sylvanas saga was the culimation of those humiliations, where the Horde players complained that the respective story was too reminiscent of Siege of Ogrimmar, you know, with the Horde who spends half of the expansion being the evil guy then the other half being guilt tripped for being the evil guy, forming a rebellion and together (more or less) with the Alliance they storm the gates of the Evil Character’s stronghold only for that evil character to escape to another dimension and resume causing trouble from there. Can you guess which expansion I was talking about? BFA or MoP? Both you say? That’s right.

Yeah, hasn’t been going great for the Horde. I’m pretty sure if Golden and the rest of that writing team weren’t checked, they would have written the Horde out of the story.

2 Likes

well i think people like to play monster races cause they’re scary. scary guy being nice is disney. haha. but i know what you mean.

1 Like

No you are right. When I play my zombie, I wanna play a crazy zombie, not be constantly reminded how evil that is, which is what BFA felt like to me.

1 Like